• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Micro Meet - 7th June - Port Solent - 10.30am

LeStempy

The French Connection
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
André
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
Well, as it seems that from Wednesday we are allowed to meet one other person, as far away as we like, outside, not from the same family, at a distance of two metres, we could start up two van meetings. Not only that, but Micks Monster Burgers at Portsdown is reopening for those with a predilection for meaty morsels.

Well, as it seems that from Wednesday we are allowed to meet one other person, as far away as we like, outside, not from the same family, at a distance of two metres, we could start up two van meetings. Not only that, but Micks Monster Burgers at Portsdown is reopening for those with a predilection for meaty morsels.
Sounds like a fun concept...good luck

Could there be a mini meet coming on,portsdown sounds good

Well, we are now allowed six socially distant compatriates so I reckon a meet could be on the cards. I went up to Portsdown recently after the first relaxation of the the lockdown and it was absolutely stuffed with stir crazy zombies.

I'd be happy to meet this coming Sunday but with the weather as it is and the popularity of Portsdown I'd suggest we meet at Port Solent instead as there will be plenty of parking space but you'll have to bring your own refreshments. Respond on this thread if you are willing and able.

Can't do this weekend as bus in for a de cat can do next weekend no probs

Can't do this weekend as bus in for a de cat can do next weekend no probs
OK changed to 7th June. Need to get in before the shops reopen otherwise Port Solent will be stuffed full as well.

That's three then, three to go.

im in so can you just confirm date oh and portsdown was RAMED today people were parking on the grass and road all of portsdown was packed

im in so can you just confirm date oh and portsdown was RAMED today people were parking on the grass and road all of portsdown was packed
Yep. 7th June Port Solent, 10.30am

Can't make either date I'm afraid, have a good one chaps :)

Wouldn't it be better to do this in the evening when there are 1,000s of idiots getting drunk and clogging up the roads?

hooray will we see a winchester special and we are the idiots getting drunk on a sunday morning :joy::joy::joy::dizzy::dizzy:🥳🥳

Hope to see a few old stalwarts on Sunday and maybe a couple of new faces.

If you intend to come along please bear in mind social distancing and park up with a parking space between each vehicle to allow everyone to safely alight their vans. There should be plenty of room as none of the outlets are open until 15th June.

hokey dokey wont need my barge pole then :joy:

Back