• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Micro Meet - 7th June - Port Solent - 10.30am

i know he would beat me just that he gave it the big i am i wasnt even thinking about it i just pulled alongside:innocent::joy::joy:

I look forward to coming along to your meet in the future when I eventually get an Elgrand, which will be next year now!! 😒.

Would I be allowed to pop along even without an Elgrand??? It is a Nissan though..... πŸ˜‰

I look forward to coming along to your meet in the future when I eventually get an Elgrand, which will be next year now!! 😒.

Would I be allowed to pop along even without an Elgrand??? It is a Nissan though..... πŸ˜‰
Like yeah .. everyone is welcome ..you will go away feeling that your missing out though

I might of missed this... but why the wait til next year?

Like yeah .. everyone is welcome ..you will go away feeling that your missing out though
Cool great! πŸ‘

I see your point but it'll be good to meet you guys and see your cool buses in the metal 😎. Plus, I've only ever seen an Elgrand from a distance on someone's driveway!!

This is daisey beautiful lines that catch the sunshine , even when the side door is open 86266104-B853-4127-91BF-013F3595EE90.jpeg.

Attachments

• D527E520-DEAA-472B-9CE4-E3058F39C6D3.jpeg
    D527E520-DEAA-472B-9CE4-E3058F39C6D3.jpeg
    190.7 KB · Views: 0
Are you sure that you want to meet her.. this is her at her relaxed stage .. when she moves she is loud and even more beautiful

And the bonnet is open as I’ve disconnected the battery

I might of missed this... but why the wait til next year?
Long story... But I've had new and fairly new cars in the past, nothing flashy but I like to keep my cars immaculate. Anyway its impossible to keep a car immaculate because of other people on the road and in car parks.

So a year and a half ago I sold a newish car to buy an older one to not worry about so much. I bought a 2003 Honda Accord 2.4 auto which was a lovely lovely car that was nippy and coupled with the auto box was excellent.

Soon after we found out we were having a baby and when she was born, it was an absolute pain in the ass to get the buggy etc in the boot with it being a saloon. So in December 2019 I bought a Nissan Almera Tino with only 19k miles on the clock, which has been a good car so far.

I'd only had that car coming up for 4 months and I stumbled across the Elgrand and joined this great forum!! 😍

I've gotta have one but I've got a bit of a reputation for changing cars and my missus will go bananas if I change my car already!!

Hence why I've got to wait until next year!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

Long story... But I've had new and fairly new cars in the past, nothing flashy but I like to keep my cars immaculate. Anyway its impossible to keep a car immaculate because of other people on the road and in car parks.

So a year and a half ago I sold a newish car to buy an older one to not worry about so much. I bought a 2003 Honda Accord 2.4 auto which was a lovely lovely car that was nippy and coupled with the auto box was excellent.

Soon after we found out we were having a baby and when she was born, it was an absolute pain in the ass to get the buggy etc in the boot with it bring a saloon. So in December 2019 I bought a Nissan Almera Tino with only 19k miles on the clock, which has been a good car so far.

I'd only had that car coming up for 4 months and I stumbled across the Elgrand and joined this great forum!! 😍

I've gotta have one but I've got a bit of a reputation for changing cars and my missus will go bananas if I change my car already!!

Hence why I've got to wait until next year!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
You do know when you see one in the metal , maybe drive one you will have to have one .. great family cars never felt so safe while driving .. you have two tons of steel protecting you and your family ..

You do know when you see one in the metal , maybe drive one you will have to have one .. great family cars never felt so safe while driving .. you have two tons of steel protecting you and your family ..
I cannot wait to drive one. Just to be able to have a sit in one or someone take me for a spin would be epic!! 😎

In anticipation of its arrival, I've already bought a set of 350z alloys and a private plate for it!! πŸ˜‚

Back