• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Micro Meet - 7th June - Port Solent - 10.30am

Yep see you there,where abouts do we meet

We usually meet in the first smaller car parking area.

Good weather and a turnout of 6 vans plus an interloping French monstrosity marked the return of the South Coast meets following lockdown. No photos from me as vans were parked too far apart. Good to catch up with the old faces and meet a new one, even at a socially acceptable distance.

Included the first public viewing of this beastie.
20200604_181306.jpg

Last edited:
Good weather and a turnout of 6 vans plus an interloping French monstrosity marked the return of the South Coast meets following lockdown. No photos as vans were parked too far apart. Good to catch up with the old faces and meet a new one, even at a socially acceptable distance.

Included the first public viewing of this beastie.
View attachment 35241
It was good to meet you all

Daisey with her eye liner on..hope she didn’t make too much noise .. it was good to blow a few cobwebs away today .. C872AEE5-9E03-4875-AA5A-4F6FF843BCDF.jpeg

Good to meet up with newView attachment 35245View attachment 35246View attachment 35247View attachment 35248 members and old.. was a great drive home through petersfield and Alton , let’s say there quite a few dead bugs on the front of daisey is..View attachment 35245View attachment 35246View attachment 35247View attachment 35248View attachment 35249View attachment 35250
Those roads up through Alton to Basingstoke are a blast but heavily patrolled for obvious reasons. Nice exit BTW.

Last edited:
Cheers Peter,I will take pictures when I get tyres on,really good to get back out and meet every body once again,and good to see a new face into the fold

yep nice exit peter :cool: i did pull up next to a bmw m3 he sat there bliped his throttle a few times looked over;) as the lights changed i pulled away :innocent:he just sat there my nipper in his hideous french monstrosity:scream: nearly shunted him along

I had an Octavia VR6 giving it the big I am, but there's no way I was gonna race it and lose so let him give it the beans and then look a prat as I pulled along side at the next set of lights. He didn't repeat the process.

I had an Octavia VR6 giving it the big I am, but there's no way I was gonna race it and lose so let him give it the beans and then look a prat as I pulled along side at the next set of lights. He didn't repeat the process.
I tried in vain to beat a Tesla at the lights once ... never again ..

Back