• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Micro Meet - 7th June - Port Solent - 10.30am

Oh and a few JDM stickers!!
I cannot wait to drive one. Just to be able to have a sit in one or someone take me for a spin would be epic!! 😎
Sitting and driving are completely different experiences.. I’m sat I’m mine now while fishing ... cute as a kitten , fire her up different animal all together .. that’s the joy of an Elgrand everyone thinks there just big people carriers, they are so much more ..

Long story... But I've had new and fairly new cars in the past, nothing flashy but I like to keep my cars immaculate. Anyway its impossible to keep a car immaculate because of other people on the road and in car parks.

So a year and a half ago I sold a newish car to buy an older one to not worry about so much. I bought a 2003 Honda Accord 2.4 auto which was a lovely lovely car that was nippy and coupled with the auto box was excellent.

Soon after we found out we were having a baby and when she was born, it was an absolute pain in the ass to get the buggy etc in the boot with it being a saloon. So in December 2019 I bought a Nissan Almera Tino with only 19k miles on the clock, which has been a good car so far.

I'd only had that car coming up for 4 months and I stumbled across the Elgrand and joined this great forum!! 😍

I've gotta have one but I've got a bit of a reputation for changing cars and my missus will go bananas if I change my car already!!

Hence why I've got to wait until next year!! 😂😭
Sounds like me, so I know how you feel. I think I've had 17 cars and a few bikes in 23 years of driving, and let's just say it's been 'noted' recently :joy:Really hoping the Elgrand is a keeper - I think so as wife likes it and says it's her favourite car I've had (to me that translates to - I can keep this one AND still keep changing an additional one, but I might be misreading the situation...)
Without wanting to turn this into a baby-thread, just something to bear in mind is most Elgrand have no ISOFIX so you'd need to hunt one down, in case it matters to, or you need to factor it into your purchase. There are some seats which work with both belt and ISOFIX if you need to juggle between cars.

Sounds like me, so I know how you feel. I think I've had 17 cars and a few bikes in 23 years of driving, and let's just say it's been 'noted' recently :joy:Really hoping the Elgrand is a keeper - I think so as wife likes it and says it's her favourite car I've had (to me that translates to - I can keep this one AND still keep changing an additional one, but I might be misreading the situation...)
Without wanting to turn this into a baby-thread, just something to bear in mind is most Elgrand have no ISOFIX so you'd need to hunt one down, in case it matters to, or you need to factor it into your purchase. There are some seats which work with both belt and ISOFIX if you need to juggle between cars.
Cheers mate for the info 👍

Roundabout at Woodford Essex. Where M11 joins A406
Cool thanks. I'm near to Southend so perhaps I'll give you a shout when we are all back to normal? 👍

Hello im new to the group. I own an E51 Rider.
I would like to remove both the lower and upper front grills to do a paint job, Has anyone done this before? Any tips etc?
thankyou

Hello im new to the group. I own an E51 Rider.
I would like to remove both the lower and upper front grills to do a paint job, Has anyone done this before? Any tips etc?
thankyou
Welcome! You should post a new thread in here and get more exposure....

Back