• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Michelin Wiper blades

Steve Thompson

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Elgrand
E51
CLUB.
I need your assistance.
Following a few recommendations on here I brought some Michelin Stealth Hybrid wiper blades on line.
They fit and they work well.
But they look shit.
See photos of my old Bosch vis the new Michelins.
I'm currently in discussion with the guys at Michelin about this.
They are saying that the OEM was Denso and that Denso did not have a (nice looking) cover like the Bosch.
Can ya all take a look/photo/post of what you have with the suppliers name please?
This is club stuff!!
I'd love to get a result.
Nothing to do with the ÂŁ20 cost.
I want a nicely designed finish without stress.
Can you lot help please??

Attachments

• 20220116_133135.jpg
    20220116_133135.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 20220116_133141.jpg
    20220116_133141.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Those Michelins look shocking bud, I have the Bosch Aero Twins but from a good few years ago and love them no problems so far!
What do you need just a picture of my wipers? Pretty sure I have thrown the boxes away they came in if you need a picture of the boxes.

Cheers Richard.
Ideally I'd like a photo of the Denso OEM or aftermarket Denso units.
No way would Nissan release such a shocking fitment.
I'm sure.
Just have to prove it to the powers.
I don't want a refund or replacement.
I just want something that looks 'standard/good' from the off.
Michelin are a major player, they should never release such pony to market.
I'm trying to help them too.

Cheers Richard.
Ideally I'd like a photo of the Denso OEM or aftermarket Denso units.
No way would Nissan release such a shocking fitment.
I'm sure.
Just have to prove it to the powers.
I don't want a refund or replacement.
I just want something that looks 'standard/good' from the off.
Michelin are a major player, they should never release such pony to market.
I'm trying to help them too.

I'll have a look tomoz bud see if I still have my old wiper blades and check whether they are Denso. đź‘Ť

I put some Michelin wiper blade so on my friend car at the weekend … they look like something outta the arc.. have Bosch aero twins on all our cars they look much better and work great

If it helps, I fitted the Denso hybrids a couple of Fridays back. They look alright and perform well (no lifting).

Got them through euro car parts. With the discounts came out at 21 quid for the pair. Tip, don't enter model details as their database doesn't cover wiper blades for the Elgrand apart from the rear. Blades are working well, tested on the m62 over a weekend and believe me the weather was shi...

Part numbers are.
26 inch 485778266
16 inch 485778166

CLUB.
I need your assistance.
Following a few recommendations on here I brought some Michelin Stealth Hybrid wiper blades on line.
They fit and they work well.
But they look shit.
See photos of my old Bosch vis the new Michelins.
I'm currently in discussion with the nobs at Michelin about this.
They are saying that the OEM was Denso and that Denso did not have a (nice looking) cover like the Bosch.
Can ya all take a look/photo/post of what you have with the suppliers name please?
This is club stuff!!
I'd love to get a result.
Nothing to do with the ÂŁ20 cost.
I want a nicely designed finish without stress.
Can you lot help please??
Denso hybrids
IMG_9240.JPGIMG_9241.JPG

If it helps, I fitted the Denso hybrids a couple of Fridays back. They look alright and perform well (no lifting).

Got them through euro car parts. With the discounts came out at 21 quid for the pair. Tip, don't enter model details as their database doesn't cover wiper blades for the Elgrand apart from the rear. Blades are working well, tested on the m62 over a weekend and believe me the weather was shi...

Part numbers are.
26 inch 485778266
16 inch 485778166
Marvellous.
Any chance of a close up photo please?

Cheers Kenzie.
Are those the Michelins?
Yeah mine are as there only 5 quid a blade iv got 3 full sets in boot to last me a few years the lo9k has never bothered me but I know you can get adapters which will give you the flush look I may look this weekend see if I can make 1 fit

Back