• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Meet

Couldn't justify a 100 mile round trip with the cost of fuel to look inside a few elgrands. I went sea kayaking with the wife instead and see a new Elgrand owner in my road. A 2009 grey highway star, bit gutted as I was hoping to be the first.

Last edited:
his front went up but the rear did not come up all the way it was a little low but he got over the speed bumps

oh and Shaun did you get your air sorted
Yes all good mate thanks,not sure what was happening went over the last speed hump and it kicked into life,will have a look at the weekend

Yes all good mate thanks,not sure what was happening went over the last speed hump and it kicked into life,will have a look at the weekend
Glad you got home safely mate

yep glad you mad it

Great to see you all today, lovely day for a drive out, and the Punch Bowl is a cracking location πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™‚
Not been on here much lately, so thanks @PeterStrokosz for the heads up bud πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸšπŸšπŸš

Another good turn out today and nice to meet some new members.. Deano and Lorraine... Tim and Sally.. πŸ˜ƒ hope it was a good meet for you ... Mr Edwards.. thanks for the ideas you put in my head 🀭.. we were planning a quiet long Easter weekend but guess what I'll be doing πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…
Hi Dave
Yes, we had a great time - lovely to meet some very nice people. We will definitely be coming to further meets. I found out a lot of interesting things about Nipper and Sal really enjoyed chatting to the other ladies. Will keep an eye out for you all on our travels. :cool:

you cant blame me for your ideas dave:joy: your other half suggested some as well ;) and nice to see old and new faces nice place to meet :cool: we nearly sold Adrian's fine example he bought but the lady had just got a defender to stick a pop-top to :rolleyes:so all in all a great day
I was certainly trying to sell her the dream, she was very interested in our kitchen conversion. She is doing the north 500 with what she has.
Mind you, the old boy with her asked me what was my going rate 🀣 I do hope he meant the van or it could have been my lucky day. πŸ‘πŸ˜—

Hi Dave
Yes, we had a great time - lovely to meet some very nice people. We will definitely be coming to further meets. I found out a lot of interesting things about Nipper and Sal really enjoyed chatting to the other ladies. Will keep an eye out for you all on our travels. :cool:
It was good to meet you both and your little dog, who warmed to Alan.
Be good to see you soon 😊

Back