• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Meet

Just to clarify the burger van dilemma. Micks monster burger is still in its usual place.. Bobs burger van (route 66)has now moved further down the road near the NHS park and ride. I'm not sure who or what has replaced bobs burgers 🤔

Oops, my mistake, freaked out a bit and thought it was MIck's Monsters who had moved... i'll drink less coffee before reading threads next time :blush:

route 66 were no where on the hill today

Weekend after is perfect , and at £25 a gallon by then i wont be able to buy a burger but can buy Dave some nut brittle :)
Joking aside we shall be there. Have noticed that between pompey, Gosport and fareham the difference in fuel prices is over 10p per litre

I'm using Tesco North harbour.. they're momentum petrol going for £1.58 per litre or it was last Sunday... I expect its gone up again as the week before it was £1.52 !!!!

I'd like to pop along to this even if I haven't got a car by then if that's OK? Would love to have a look at some owners vehicles up close and personal so to speak :)
They suit a lake

Attachments

• 4919AC4A-9662-4FD6-8D4B-861738E6C0A3.jpeg
    4919AC4A-9662-4FD6-8D4B-861738E6C0A3.jpeg
    850.2 KB · Views: 14
  • F23E34D9-34A7-4676-9694-D836F13A74BC.jpeg
    F23E34D9-34A7-4676-9694-D836F13A74BC.jpeg
    1,009.7 KB · Views: 16
Bummer I can't make it, Khal gave me a pass to attend the weekend HRH Prog 11 at Sheffield 2/3 April.
Have a great meet, bring family and go for a walk around the Devils Punch bowl afterwards, you will enjoy it!

Hi, new here, just finding our feet. Are you guys talking about the Devils Punch Bowl up the A3? Its just there seem to be a lot of chatter about Portsdown Hill, so not sure where you are referring to. Just got our E51 and prior to sending her off to Northstar, just want to nip out and about for a few trips. Cheers.

Hi Peggysue and welcome to the club 👋 come along to the punch bowl and meet other members. I'll be leaving Gosport around 9.30ish 😀

Hi, new here, just finding our feet. Are you guys talking about the Devils Punch Bowl up the A3? Its just there seem to be a lot of chatter about Portsdown Hill, so not sure where you are referring to. Just got our E51 and prior to sending her off to Northstar, just want to nip out and about for a few trips. Cheers.
Welcome to the club. The meets are great fun and you get to meet like minded people and exchange hints and tips, i have learned so much.
When its really cold you can witness me doing the teacup shake and spill :)

still learning only been on here three and a half years :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Only taken me since November to finally put LEDs in the side steps. Thankfully answer how was found within the OC :)

Attachments

• IMG20220325142115 (2).jpg
    IMG20220325142115 (2).jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 2
I’m Definitely coming on the 3rd … coming from Southampton. So leaving at 9:20 am , hoping to see some Elgrand’s on the way up. If so I might tag along behind.

Back