• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Meet

ChunkyDave

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
David
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Is anyone up for a meet on the 27th March possibly at the Devils punch bowl. They have a cafe up there for a spot of breakfast. Between 10 and 12 ??

yes i was looking at that after manowar suggested it

Yes Bob, after @manowar suggested DPB. I thought it would be a good location for a meet up

Bad news, Bobs Burgers have had to move a mile away from the site at Portsdown Hill.
Good News, they have only moved a mile away to James Callaghan Drive.
Devils Punch bowl good for me 27 Mar👍

Bad news, Bobs Burgers have had to move a mile away from the site at Portsdown Hill.
Good News, they have only moved a mile away to James Callaghan Drive.
Devils Punch bowl good for me 27 Mar👍

Oh no, Any idea why bobs burgers had to move and is there another burger van at Portsdown now?

there is route 66 on the big roundabout halfway along the hill they are better burgers but a small carpark

Oh forgot about that😯😯

Forgot its mother's day 🤪🤪 shall we make it the weekend after then 🤔

Just to clarify the burger van dilemma. Micks monster burger is still in its usual place.. Bobs burger van (route 66)has now moved further down the road near the NHS park and ride. I'm not sure who or what has replaced bobs burgers 🤔

im open to any sunday so the week before or after or keep it the same up to you guys :cool:

Week after is best for me Bob

Forgot its mother's day 🤪🤪 shall we make it the weekend after then 🤔
Weekend after is perfect , and at £25 a gallon by then i wont be able to buy a burger but can buy Dave some nut brittle :)

so that's three for 3rd april is that now official so dave after your nut brittle can you change the date

Last edited:
NOW OFFICIAL. Date is now 3rd April Devils punch bowl. 10-12 and I can always suck a nut brittle!!! Read into that what you like 🤣🤣🤣

Back