• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Meet Sunday 1st May

Lisa-Marie

Admin
Staff member
Wales
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Lisa-Marie
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
So the meet has been decided to be At Caerphilly Mountain snack bar on Saturday 1st May @ 12pm :)

Here’s the link to their website if anyone wants to have a look.

Please comment here if you would like to come so I have a rough idea of how many is coming :)

can’t wait see you there :)

Ah gutting. That is typical, a meet 10 mins down the road from us but we will be in Aberystwyth that day.

Have a good one all and hopefully we can catch the next one.

Ah gutting. That is typical, a meet 10 mins down the road from us but we will be in Aberystwyth that day.

Have a good one all and hopefully we can catch the next one.
Aww gutting yeah we will be doing more :)

Only Bridgend.
Actually your right.
Might have a night out in Caerphilly, wild camp and breakfast before you lot turn up.
Sounds sensible to me.

Only Bridgend.
Actually your right.
Might have a night out in Caerphilly, wild camp and breakfast before you lot turn up.
Sounds sensible to me.
Bloody hell didn’t know you lived in Bridgend 😂

Only temporarily in Bridgend, 35 years so far!
But that's when I'm not fighting traffic.
That mountain burger looks attractive.

Only temporarily in Bridgend, 35 years so far!
But that's when I'm not fighting traffic.
That mountain burger looks attractive.
Ohhh 😂 thought you lived in Middlesex haha

yes it does doesn’t it 😍 bar mushrooms 😂 hate those

I’m gutted too. Would have loved to have been there… got plans this bank holiday weekend. Please invite me to the next meet 😎

Nice meeting you all today.
Good chat.
Currently in Fishguard waiting for my ride to Ireland.
Just had the rest of lastnights Caerphilly dirty kebab and the other half of the Sunday lunch Mountain burger.
Tasty too.

Attachments

• 20220501_200023.jpg
    20220501_200023.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 9
Back