• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Meet in Wales???

Right- short notice but im gonna chuck it out there! anybody fancy meeting down to Mcarthur Glen Bridgend this Sunday 11th ( The car park to the side of the cinema say:)) 2 or 3 o clock,anyone up for it??

hay all I'm from tonyrefail a newbie to the Elgrand hoping mine will be registered and on the road in the next 2 weeks ile be up for a meet to talk about our machines and find out all the problems and advice ,, ide help arranging a meet just let me know

Hey Lee thanks for the reply - bet you cant wait eh!! yeah im good for a meet up with some welsh owners, as you say just to share/get advice about the elgrands, i just put it out there last dec so maybe some interest for another meet up in the near future be good, so welsh owners who,s up for it!? weather breaking up a bit:) cheers Lee..

I am a newbie but would be interested in a meet up.
Be good to talk to people with more knowledge about the Elgrand.

Let's sort something then ,good few of us about now ,be good to get together , get some pics up on forum spread the word, them northerners have all the fun lol

Hi all - i did "chuck it out there" last Dec to meet down in Bridgend (obviously xmas and busy times got in the way no probs}- So how about trying to arrange something in end June ?? Sunday 25th say? venue Bridgend area perhaps (understand this not may be ideal for all etc) but trying to find some middle ground! thanks all, let us know.

Yeh still up for it still waiting for my new facelift e50 should be registered by then

Hey thanks all, looking good for June 25th then, lets go with the flow, see what the take up is by end of May say, and if we are still feeling it then we,ll book it in.
Bridgend seems to be ok with most, Mcarthur glen say, or if y,all want to go somewhere more scenic, Ogmore vale southerndown beach/ Margam park?? just chucking it out there:) cheers all

Hi all- we talked around a meet on 25th June- i now cannot do that sorry :(some things may have come up for you guys too, dont know...is there another date that suits..? appreciate its always difficult agreeing days like this, but any suggestions cool..cheers Kev

sorry cant do June work commitments but can do early July Bridgend seems fine

I'd be up for joining. Fingers crossed my E50 will be roadworthy in time. Maybe create an event on Facebook (via the OC Group) to get more traction?

Also - any of the Wales Massive going to Beaulieu Simply Japanese?

Last edited:
Hi Elementian, cant do this sun sorry..have to get a date soon all

Hi all, just got back on the forum and seen all these posts. Keep me in mind for meet up please. Love my Elgrand and any chance to meet up. From Caerphilly area so McArthur Glen OK with me too. Cheers

Back