• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Midlands Matlock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get sum dates up & will see if can make it...:nerd::nerd:

Depending when? I'm up for matlock

I'm in if the date fits!

Yep I'd make the trip over to Matlock if I'm free on the date decided. Got 3 kids birthdays in October so weekends are going be quite busy around that time though

Yep, we're up for it if free. We're from chesterfield.

Any more news / dates for the matlock meet ratman?

Cheers!

We're up for it, again if date ok. We can combine meet and a visit to daughter in Matlock :nod:

Since he has not put up a date for nearly two years, I would not get your hopes up!

Having said that, I would be very interested in a meet up so if one is organised I will do my best to get there!

Yeah, this is an old redundant thread, so no chance of it getting revived by Ratman.

I will lock this thread to prevent any more posts, but please, feel free to take on organising your own meet.

Set a date, a time and a location and see who comes :)

We're also looking for regional champions to take on the role of generating interest in local meets. There isn't one for the Midlands area yet, so if you want to be that person, drop me a line and we can discuss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back