• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

London London (m25 reach) Meet?

concept

London
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
E51 Owner
Elgrand
E51
Region
London
Right before anyone gets excited - No sorry Im not arranging a meet (as im worried it will just be me on my own in a tesco car park with my bonnet propped up)

But I would like to touch on arranging something

I want to enjoy the Elgrand for the next few months and it would be great to talk to some of you chaps (socially distanced of course) rather than spending hours trawling through the forums and glued to my mobile (I think Im getting old) to grab some info on how to make the most of these under-rated beasts

Whats the score?
Is there anything already planned?

I can think of a few random spots we could get 5/10 elgrands parked up (along the A217 would be cool - but loud)

I had a meet arranged at The Ace Café but then pandemic.

Ah right. Just saw that titled in May.
What now? Another virtual meet :)

We have regular meets on the south coast but you may not want to venture that far.

I met a young chap not too long ago who told me there is a regular meet fri and sat night at lakeside for modded cars etc
Not sure how the elgrands would go down turning up to one of those though... Probably think we are a lost bunch... or them in 10 years time :D

All donuts and rev limiters.

We have regular meets on the south coast but you may not want to venture that far.
I also saw one of those threads and as amazing (genuinely) as it looks - I dont think it would be cost/time effective to attend (yup excuses excuses... )

You may want to hook up with the guys around the Bracknell area. There was a thread recently from someone up that way asking about a local meet.

Thanks for the tip - Ill get my yellow FUBU tracksuit ready

Actually, we only wear grey tracksuits with hoodies here in Bracknell.

To be fair Id probably fit in well if I got my badboy bonnet dream done (another Ali G reference). Chav culture aint all bad :D

Back