• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Scotland Lets unite the Clans haha

Sorry folks , I often miss notifications from the OC forum. Just check in every so often. Thanks for updates Alan and James. Should be a good turn out 😁

is the Scottish meet still on this Saturday, weather looks good

is the Scottish meet still on this Saturday, weather looks good
Still planned to go ahead. Roughly 15 elgrands have confirmed with another 13 or so maybe attending. I assume weather dependant. I have soft drinks, tea, coffee and my bakers in work making some pastries. I'll post Friday evening just to confirm.

Great to meet all you guy's tomorrow, need to bring anything with me

Need plenty of photos.
Have a great day.

Great turnout today at the Scottish meet, lots of Lovely Elgrand's to see,, and other members to chat about their wagon's. Only downfall lost my car park ticket and could get out of the car park. HaHa

Attachments

• DSC_3779_pe_pe.jpg
    DSC_3779_pe_pe.jpg
    490 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_3779f.jpg
    DSC_3779f.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_3777_pe.jpg
    DSC_3777_pe.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 21
Great turnout today at the Scottish meet, lots of Lovely Elgrand's to see,, and other members to chat about their wagon's. Only downfall lost my car park ticket and could get out of the car park. HaHa
Great photos, good to finally meet. Love the van !

looks like a great day was had by all :cool:

Looks like you all had a great day.
Might pop over the border one day and join you all.

Hi all next meet planned for Cairnie fruit fame in Fife. SAT 20th AUG.

Join the group for a day out at Cairnie Fruit Farm. meeting in the field opposite the farm at 11am onwards.

free access to the picnic, BBQ and dog friendly spaces, onsite toilets and farm shop with a cafe.

visitors can also pick strawberries, cherries, sunflowers etc and pay for what you pick.

for the kids attending access to the fun zone includes rides and the huge corn maze. (only pay if you play).

details of facilities can be found here....

for those not wishing to stay at the farm it's a short drive to St Andrews.

the plan would be to meet at 11am for some van time, 12.30pm head down to the farm for lunch (picnic / BBQ / cafe) and then afterwards time to use the farm facilities as you please( we will spend all day there as the kids love the activities)

heavy rain would result in the event being called off.

I only noticed it now.
One of the favourite farms out there.

When is the next meet planned?

Evening,

That's us for the year. Next one that I plan to do would be spring 2023. We have a small facey page for those wishing to meet in Scotland. But I do post when I organise them on the forum too.

Thought so. I'll be checking out this section for any updates as I'm not on FB. Cheers.

Evening,

That's us for the year. Next one that I plan to do would be spring 2023. We have a small facey page for those wishing to meet in Scotland. But I do post when I organise them on the forum too.
up for meets but I don't have facebook

Evening,

whats the FB group called?

Back