• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Scotland Lets unite the Clans haha

Hi all, sorry I'm not on the forum much so miss a lot of posts. Generally on Facebook more.
Great to see those that attended today for the meet. If you didn't make it, there will be another soon.

Hi all, sorry I'm not on the forum much so miss a lot of posts. Generally on Facebook more.
Great to see those that attended today for the meet. If you didn't make it, there will be another soon.
Thanks for organising and great to meet you all. 👌

That sounds good hopefully join the next meet .Off to look and buy e51 next week have eye on just waiting on carvx report 🤞.

Sat 25th June. Same venue same times 11.30am to 13.30pm.

Hope to see you all there, should be a few more Elgrands at this one.
Cakes, coffee, cars 😃

Mr James - I'm looking at Falkirk for a future meet. It's a good idea. Is there indoor space available If it rains?
Mot at end of month, see how it goes.
25th June should be fine, sorry I missed you all, so hope to catch up then.

You got brollies if it rains, sorry, no indoor space, to get 10 or more inside is a big space.
just, free big car park, visitor center and a café, with nice views.
I believe if you want to stay all night there is a charge of £5 but no services.

Mot at end of month, see how it goes.
25th June should be fine, sorry I missed you all, so hope to catch up then.

You got brollies if it rains, sorry, no indoor space, to get 10 or more inside is a big space.
just, free big car park, visitor center and a café, with nice views.
I believe if you want to stay all night there is a charge of £5 but no services.
Had to cancel the venue for that date due to an error with dates. I would be worried the keplie car park would be busy and difficult to get the vans together on a sat at 11.30am? I havent been for a few years

This has to be the best kept secret on the OC just gone through 6 pages to try and find a Scottish neet I travel down to North East meets when I can So is there or isn't there some sort of meet 25th June if there is what if any is the postcode I live just off the M90 north of Edinburgh

Kelpies
Falkirk
Fk2 7zt

Looks like you are getting a foreigner in you mids I believe I need to send a fiver to someone

This has to be the best kept secret on the OC just gone through 6 pages to try and find a Scottish neet I travel down to North East meets when I can So is there or isn't there some sort of meet 25th June if there is what if any is the postcode I live just off the M90 north of Edinburgh
Sorry happy Eddie
I got it wrong, checking back. Originally it was said kelpies but if you check back it is the wheel
It's at the
Falkirk wheel car park
Fk1 5rs

Looks like you are getting a foreigner in you mids I believe I need to send a fiver to someone
No that was the first meet. No £5
The family man with a van is the person who does the arrangements and only on this Elgrand oc. occasionally.
so to be clear Falkirk wheel car park, 11.30 to 13.30.

Here is the link to the Facebook group with all the details......

https://facebook.com/events/s/Elgrand-meet-falkirk/664707261285502/

Back