• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Scotland Lets unite the Clans haha

Hi everyone. I posted on the Facebook page today and was directed to the forum page, don't have much experience of using forums. Archangel speedshop in Linlithgow have kindly offered to host a meet at their amazing workshop for all us Elgrand enthusiasts with use of their amazing facilities. With parking for over 50 vehicles, top notch race warkshop and experienced team in JDM and supercars they will also provide refreshments and pastries to everyone that attends.
Entry would be £5 per vehicle (non profit, just to secure numbers for food etc)
I was thinking 11:30am until 1:30pm on the 30th April 2022
If this is something you would want to attend and be willing to pay the £5 up front if I do secure the venue can you comment below.
Would be great to see you all there.
would like to have went, but I am taking the van to Fake Fest in Perth that weekend. First time out with the camper boxes and awning, totally looking forward to it. I am up for meets in the future though.

Hi everyone. I posted on the Facebook page today and was directed to the forum page, don't have much experience of using forums. Archangel speedshop in Linlithgow have kindly offered to host a meet at their amazing workshop for all us Elgrand enthusiasts with use of their amazing facilities. With parking for over 50 vehicles, top notch race warkshop and experienced team in JDM and supercars they will also provide refreshments and pastries to everyone that attends.
Entry would be £5 per vehicle (non profit, just to secure numbers for food etc)
I was thinking 11:30am until 1:30pm on the 30th April 2022
If this is something you would want to attend and be willing to pay the £5 up front if I do secure the venue can you comment below.
Would be great to see you all there.
Yup count me in 👍

Good morning, would be amazing if we manage to get weather like this for meeting in April. If you plan on attending can I request you send over £5.00 via PayPal (ryanxstewart@gmail.com).
Archangel speedshop in Linlithgow are kindly getting baked goods and tea / coffee for us and I don't want them to be out of pocket if numbers don't show and the food is wasted.

I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Good morning, would be amazing if we manage to get weather like this for meeting in April. If you plan on attending can I request you send over £5.00 via PayPal (ryanxstewart@gmail.com).
Archangel speedshop in Linlithgow are kindly getting baked goods and tea / coffee for us and I don't want them to be out of pocket if numbers don't show and the food is wasted.

Done. Cheers!

Just done,thanks, hope to see you soon.

Sorry guy's not going to make the 19th, just found out our youth group have a weekend camp then. Hope to make the next one.

I thought it was 30th April?

Sorry guy's not going to make the 19th, just found out our youth group have a weekend camp then. Hope to make the next one.
Sorry got the date wrong, camp is the 29th - 1st

Hi lads, would it be possible to pay a fiver on the day if I could make it, trying to wangle the day off work, would be great to see a few fellow OC members 👍🏻

Give , the family man with a van a nudge.

Is this still going ahead?
I'll try and make this.

Back