• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Scotland Lets unite the Clans haha

Martin if your in the central belt, just had mine mot'ed today with John at Springkerse Auto Centre 01786 445220 for the past two years, he has a lot of knowledge with Elgrand's as one of his mechanics had one. He had another Black one in today also. FORGOT TO SAY IT PASSED AGAIN.
Many thanks for this, spoke with them today & booked in for next week 👍

Did you guys get a date organised for a Scotland meet?

FYI, Glen Lyon is gorgeous. I was up there running about 8 weeks ago. Weather was fantastic (no guarantee that will be repeated !)

Did you guys get a date organised for a Scotland meet?

FYI, Glen Lyon is gorgeous. I was up there running about 8 weeks ago. Weather was fantastic (no guarantee that will be repeated !)
Nothing planned as of yet but need to get our act together... I'm in the process of pricing an Elgrand OC 'in scotland' feather flag for our meets... I'm gonna set up a poll to on here to see what dates and location suit best for the clan and we can get something sorted.
Anyone who's good with a drone is more than welcome so we can get some wicked pics/video that we can share on the forum 👍🏻👍🏻

Hi everyone.
A bit further north than most of you guys. But would still be up for meets depending on dates and locations. Befor getting my Elgrand I had seen 1 other in the Aberdeenshire area now I spotted a few going about. Anyone from here?

Nothing planned as of yet but need to get our act together... I'm in the process of pricing an Elgrand OC 'in scotland' feather flag for our meets... I'm gonna set up a poll to on here to see what dates and location suit best for the clan and we can get something sorted.
Anyone who's good with a drone is more than welcome so we can get some wicked pics/video that we can share on the forum 👍🏻👍🏻
Took delivery of my El the other day and will be up for this when the weather is a bit better 👍 👍 👍

Let’s keep the interest going for this Scottish meet to happen this year. Don’t see many out my way......I’m west of Glasgow in Dumbarton. Would love for this to happen

Let’s keep the interest going for this Scottish meet to happen this year. Don’t see many out my way......I’m west of Glasgow in Dumbarton. Would love for this to happen
Yeah defo Alan, this spring/summer we should get the Scotland branch of the EOC firmly established with a few good meets, got my thinking cap on and we will see this thru 👍🏻

How about this one for the meet, car park at the top of Rest and be Thankful, Arrochar taken today.facebook_1642359021883_6888553014922165625 (1)_pe.jpg

Just put this out there, with all these new Scottish Elgrand Owners how do you guys feel about having a Scottish get together sometime in March/April, potential owners would be welcome too. If you would be interested leave yer' name and we can sort details out near the time.
Are there plans for a 2022 Clan meeting? 🏎󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁎󠁿

How about this one for the meet, car park at the top of Rest and be Thankful, Arrochar taken today.View attachment 68151
Who can resist a drive up the Arrochar Alps , climbed Ben Arthur and threaded the needle many years ago.
would definitely be up for it depending on work as I don't get many weekends off

Yeah looks good, never been up that way, be hard to work out rotas with everyone but what about school holidays(I know it's a while off but 4th April onward for 2 weeks is dates up my way) or we stick a date up 2/3 weeks in advance and who makes it makes it, weekends best with most folk yeah???

Yeah looks good, never been up that way, be hard to work out rotas with everyone but what about school holidays(I know it's a while off but 4th April onward for 2 weeks is dates up my way) or we stick a date up 2/3 weeks in advance and who makes it makes it, weekends best with most folk yeah???
Think this is the way to go, if you keep changing dates to suit everyone it will never happen, think we need to find a place suitable for most people to be able to drive, but Scotland is a big area, so we need to change area's to suit others.

Yeah totally agree, I can make a meet at rest and be thankful way, be a good drive👌🏻
Maybe another date for the guys up Aberdeen way(I know there's a fair few on here, Dunnottar Castle?)

Hi everyone. I posted on the Facebook page today and was directed to the forum page, don't have much experience of using forums. Archangel speedshop in Linlithgow have kindly offered to host a meet at their amazing workshop for all us Elgrand enthusiasts with use of their amazing facilities. With parking for over 50 vehicles, top notch race warkshop and experienced team in JDM and supercars they will also provide refreshments and pastries to everyone that attends.
Entry would be £5 per vehicle (non profit, just to secure numbers for food etc)
I was thinking 11:30am until 1:30pm on the 30th April 2022
If this is something you would want to attend and be willing to pay the £5 up front if I do secure the venue can you comment below.
Would be great to see you all there.

Last edited:
Ok, the family man with a van.
I think it's meant to be posted in meets section but what do l know, i tried months ago but to no avail waisted my time and that was with no bucks involved, you know what they say about jocks (ha ha)
yes I wish you well.
So Sunday and time of day not best for me but nevertheless, count me in.
Edinburgh not to far away and £5 for a slavour, coffee and pastries, bargin.
So that makes me and you 2 elgrands
just give me a nudge ne'er the time, in the hope you get more reply's, yes hope you get more reply's

Back