• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

LETS HAVE A BIG RETURN TO SHOWS AFTER COVID-19 WITH THE JAP SHOW FINAL **BOOKING CLOSED**

Hi is this suitable for young kids? It would be great to come to have a look at other people's conversions before we make our final plans.

Hi is this suitable for young kids? It would be great to come to have a look at other people's conversions before we make our final plans.
Its suitable to a degree. As in there's plenty to see and watch and have a wander around and a chat with fellow elgranders. But you have to remember this show is a drag strip racing event, so there's a lot of noise! Lots of engine reving, tyre screeching and loud stereos etc.

The Yakushi event may be a better show as there would be less noise 11th to 13th September
Yeah i agree (providing it goes ahead) Much more laid back quieter atmosphere 👍🏼

Its suitable to a degree. As in there's plenty to see and watch and have a wander around and a chat with fellow elgranders. But you have to remember this show is a drag strip racing event, so there's a lot of noise! Lots of engine reving, tyre screeching and loud stereos etc.
How old are the children, My son loved it from being a toddler. Get some ear muffs if they do not like loud noise.

I think you will find 2 year old and 6 months

Looks like this will clash with japfest and trax

No Elgrand show is quiet when Karl and Rob get some amber nectar in them trust me after all the shows i have attended i know.
Added you LeFrenchy we are up to 38 now.
Some good new is the slackening of the lockdown makes it look like The Jap Show Finals will go ahead unless we get a re infection. With this in mind as soon as the go ahead is given and the prices set in concreate I will be looking for payment so we can get a good spot in the pits as its first come first served. Keep your fingers crossed guys.

No Elgrand show is quiet when Karl and Rob get some amber nectar in them trust me after all the shows i have attended i know.
Added you LeFrenchy we are up to 38 now.
Some good new is the slackening of the lockdown makes it look like The Jap Show Finals will go ahead unless we get a re infection. With this in mind as soon as the go ahead is given and the prices set in concreate I will be looking for payment so we can get a good spot in the pits as its first come first served. Keep your fingers crossed guys.
Cheers Brian looking forward to it

Book me and the wife in please! Will bring more beer and ear protectors to drown out the late night singing! 😉

Glad to see your getting the support. I'm on the road now and starting to get the van looking the way I want it.

We could always do a split. Camping for those who want to, so many vans on show Saturday and others on Sunday. Those that want to camp and still party late can walk round to the stand and gazebo. It is only a 5 minute walk. Those who want quiet or have kids can have a peaceful night. Guess we will be only allowed a certain number of vans on the show area anyway as every other club will be wanting space as well

We could always do a split. Camping for those who want to, so many vans on show Saturday and others on Sunday. Those that want to camp and still party late can walk round to the stand and gazebo. It is only a 5 minute walk. Those who want quiet or have kids can have a peaceful night. Guess we will be only allowed a certain number of vans on the show area anyway as every other club will be wanting space as well
You can have as many vans on show as you want/book. Providing it's booked early enough before it gets too full 👍🏼

Even brown ones?

Back