• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

LETS HAVE A BIG RETURN TO SHOWS AFTER COVID-19 WITH THE JAP SHOW FINAL **BOOKING CLOSED**

We had 27 (I think) in a convoy on the way to the Haynes meet in March 2019, shame the weather wasn't a bit better :cool:

Edit: I didn't take the photo, not sure who did now, so can't give credit, sorry

View attachment 35960
Black one's clearly know their place.

There was a ⛺ pitched on the club stand during japshow finale 2019, the number of vans that book makes a difference to the pitch location on site, sometimes you get grass on or very near your club pitch, sometimes not.
Yes that was me and the missus,may be a bit tight with 30 vans this year,was a fantastic weekend apart from the singing(think it was singing) until 3 in the morning,from what I remember the security came over to tell to keep noise down and decided to stay and join in,brilliant😂😂😂😂

Yes that was me and the missus,may be a bit tight with 30 vans this year,was a fantastic weekend apart from the singing(think it was singing) until 3 in the morning,from what I remember the security came over to tell to keep noise down and decided to stay and join in,brilliant😂😂😂😂
If I can fit the tent behind makes perfect shelter come bad weather

I’m being optimistic that I will be Elgrand’ed up by then. Duvetgirl also thinks she’s up for it so 2 more tickets here please.

Might as well do a massive meet for my first Elgrand meet.

Last edited:
Should be ok, depends on the plot they give us.

Depending how old your kids are. You might well want to be over in the camping area!!
As mentioned further up, the singing and music and generally been loud, can go on until the wee small hours!!

Depending how old your kids are. You might well want to be over in the camping area!!
As mentioned further up, the singing and music and generally been loud, can go on until the wee small hours!!
I bet its no worse than the trick shows we attend lol

I bet its no worse than the trick shows we attend lol
Probably not mate! Just making you aware with having kids. Mine are 14 & 12 and generally stay up late ish, but then sleep through all the noise 👍🏼

Probably not mate! Just making you aware with having kids. Mine are 14 & 12 and generally stay up late ish, but then sleep through all the noise 👍🏼
Drinking 24 hours 3000 truckers and families no sleeping areas other than your own cab v8 16 liter straight exhaust and air horns is a usual ocurance

Drinking 24 hours 3000 truckers and families no sleeping areas other than your own cab v8 16 liter straight exhaust and air horns is a usual ocurance
Sounds similar to a bike rally. Open exhausts bouncing off the rev limiter all night, heavy metal blasting out and several illegal activities taking place.

Your all added guys we now have 36 Elgrands wanting to attend. Thanks guys.
I have just seen on the Eurodragster website that Santa Pod is starting to run a few racer only days starting July 4th, just for drag racers to test and tune their set ups with no spectators and social distancing in operation so with luck the Jap Show Finals should go ahead virus permitting. Will be good to catch up with old friends and meet new ones

Hi all its been a grim year so far, I hope you and yours are all bearing up under the strain of the Covid-19 pandemic. Its been a challenge for all of us and hopefully we will be back to semi-normal within a couple of months. Its still unclear if any large gatherings of people will be allowed before next year which could well mean all the car shows and meets are cancelled this year. Some of the venues wont survive without this years show and race goers cash to support them. Keith Bartlett C.E.O. of Santa Pod Raceway the UKs top drag race strip has publicly said that because of all the cancellations this year we might loose this very valuable venue and Drag Race strip without the ticket money coming in. With this in mind how about we start planning our attendance for this years Jap Show Finals on the 3rd and 4th of October 2020 and try and make it the biggest Elgrand Event Ever to celebrate getting out and to try to save Santa Pod for future shows. It may be that it will also be cancelled but without planning we wont be going so I am starting an attendance list, let me know if your going provided it is being held. I am starting a list here to check who wants to bounce back from this show your support not only for the Elgrand Owners Club but also for Santa Pod. Thank You

1)- BMR. (1 ADULT) WEEKEND.
2)- MARK (MADFISH) WEEKEND.
3)- DOGNERO. WEEKEND.
4)- BREADMAN23. WEEKEND.
5)- PETER STOKOSZ. WEEKEND.
6)- KARL (THE BOSS). WEEKEND.
7)- SANTINO MARRETTA. WEEKEND.
8)- STEMPYUNO
9)- SNOOPY11. (POSS)
10)- CLIFF (OUR ANSWER TO GORDON RAMSEY)
11)- MICHAEL FRASER
12)- MALCOLM WITHNALL (POSS SUNDAY)
13)- STEPHEN EDWARDS
14)- KARL MEYER. (WEEKEND)
15)- REVEREND ROBP. (POSS)
16)- CHRIS DAVIES. (WEEKEND)
17)- PHILIP PETERS.
18)- KBRO34
19)- BAV LIMBACHIA
20)- JASON BRIDGES
21)- MARTIN CORNEY
22)- MANCHESTER MOD
23)- PIXELPOKER
24)- MICHAEL6457
25)- CHRIS56
26)- KFGAS
27)- STRINGY
28)- JOHN TALLIS (VIA FACEBOOK)
29)- PAUL BAILEY
30)- MARKCURN1
31)- LIZE
32)- WINDZ 1000R
33)-
34)-
35)-
Put me down Brian :)
Can I join ever, Tosh

Sounds similar to a bike rally. Open exhausts bouncing off the rev limiter all night, heavy metal blasting out and several illegal activities taking place.
Just tried to share a few videos but there all locked to a private group

Back