• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

LETS HAVE A BIG RETURN TO SHOWS AFTER COVID-19 WITH THE JAP SHOW FINAL **BOOKING CLOSED**

Yes up to 4 people, but £7 extra £3.50 per night if u want an awning, so not sure what we would have to do for the marquee, perhaps buy extra 2 pitches just dunno

Last edited:
Yes up to 4 people, but £7 extra if u want an awning, so not sure what we would have to do for the marquee, perhaps buy extra 2 pitches just dunno
Good question. Never been so don't know how it's laid out or anything. They might waver any fees for the marquee if we have enough going? Guess @Kenzie can ask that question once we know whether there's enough interest. Gonna go out on a limb here (ducks from the other admin 😂) and say the club will probably pick up any extra costs for having the marquee up as it's kinda the central hub to a show/meet 👍🏼

Friday Saturday and sunday are all optional to individual requirements iv got a provisional 30 spots booked for all 3 days
Along as we have enough interest il pass the call girl beckys number out with my special reference and she will mark them off of our group rota that way people can book the days they want only also said if more pitches were required that it shouldn't be a problem

I would just like to know total number of people attending on what days so I can make enough food and not too much wasted

New thread started so I can try and get correct numbers

New thread started so I can try and get correct numbers
Excellent well done

billing is only 10 miles from santa pod and alot easier to get to from the m1 so if its on the same dates we should have the same numbers
there is alot more space for your motors and you would be able to use your awnings
put me down for the weekend :cool:

billing is only 10 miles from santa pod and alot easier to get to from the m1 so if its on the same dates we should have the same numbers
there is alot more space for your motors and you would be able to use your awnings
put me down for the weekend :cool:
There's a new thread for it mate, glad Ur up for it

There's a new thread for it mate, glad Ur up for it
Beat me to it

OK GUYS JUST LOST 2 MORE HOURS OF MY LIFE DUE TO SANTA POD AND RETURNED ALL YOUR SANTA POD PAYMENTS, I HOPE I GOT ALL YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES CORRECT LOOK OUT FOR THEM COMING BACK BUT COULD TAKE A FEW DAYS IF I KNOW PAYPAL.
THANKS AGAIN GUYS AT LEAST WE TRIED.

Back