• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

LETS HAVE A BIG RETURN TO SHOWS AFTER COVID-19 WITH THE JAP SHOW FINAL **BOOKING CLOSED**

BMR

Trader
E51 Owner
E51 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51
Hi all its been a grim year so far, I hope you and yours are all bearing up under the strain of the Covid-19 pandemic. Its been a challenge for all of us and hopefully we will be back to semi-normal within a couple of months. Its still unclear if any large gatherings of people will be allowed before next year which could well mean all the car shows and meets are cancelled this year. Some of the venues wont survive without this years show and race goers cash to support them. Keith Bartlett C.E.O. of Santa Pod Raceway the UKs top drag race strip has publicly said that because of all the cancellations this year we might loose this very valuable venue and Drag Race strip without the ticket money coming in. With this in mind how about we start planning our attendance for this years Jap Show Finals on the 3rd and 4th of October 2020 and try and make it the biggest Elgrand Event Ever to celebrate getting out and to try to save Santa Pod for future shows. It may be that it will also be cancelled but without planning we wont be going so I am starting an attendance list, let me know if your going provided it is being held. I am starting a list here to check who wants to bounce back from this show your support not only for the Elgrand Owners Club but also for Santa Pod. Thank You

1)- BMR. (1 ADULT) WEEKEND. (1 ADULT) PAID
2)- MARK (MADFISH) (2 ADULTS) WEEKEND. PAID
3)- DOGNERO. WEEKEND. (2 ADULTS) PAID
4)- BREADMAN23. WEEKEND. (5 ADULTS). PAID
5)- PETER STOKOSZ. WEEKEND. (2 ADULTS) PAID
6)- KARL (THE BOSS). (2 ADULTS) WEEKEND. PAID
7)- SANTINO MARRETTA. WEEKEND. (CANT ATTEND)
8)- STEMPYUNO (1 ADULT) SUNDAY. PAID
9)- SNOOPY11. (1 ADULT) WEEKEND PAID
10)- CLIFF (OUR ANSWER TO GORDON RAMSEY) WEEKEND (2 ADULTS) PAID
11)- MICHAEL FRASER (1 ADULT) WEEKEND. PAID
12)- MALCOLM WITHNALL (2 ADULTS) SUNDAY PAID
13)- DRAMANUS. (2 ADULTS) WEEKEND. PAID
14)- KARL MEYER. (1 ADULT) WEEKEND. PAID
15)- REVEREND ROBP. (2 ADULTS, 1 CHILD). WEEKEND. PAID
16)- CHRIS DAVIES. (1 ADULT) WEEKEND PAID
17)- PHILIP 1880 (PAID FOR OWN TICKETS WITH SANTA POD) NEEDS VEHICLE PASS
18)- KBRO34 (2 ADULTS). WEEKEND PAID
19)- BAV LIMBACHIA (TIMED OUT) YOUR LOSS.
20)- JASON BRIDGES CANT ATTEND NOW

21)- MARTIN CORNEY. (2 ADULTS). WEEKEND PAID
22)- MANCHESTER MOD (2 ADULTS) WEEKEND. PAID
23)- PIXELPOKER. (1 ADULT 2 CHILDREN) WEEKEND. PAID
24)- MICHAEL6457 (1 ADULT). WEEKEND. PAID
25)- CHRIS56 (1 ADULT, 1 CHILD) WEEKEND. PAID
26)- KFGAS (2 ADULTS) WEEKEND-. PAID
27)- STRINGY (1 ADULT) WEEKEND PAID
28)- JOHN TALLIS (TIMED OUT) YOUR LOSS.
29)- PAUL BAILEY. (2 ADULTS) WEEKEND. PAID
30)- MARKCURN1 (TIMED OUT) YOUR LOSS.
31)- LIZE. (1 ADULT) WEEKEND PAID
32)- WINDZ 1000R (NOT ABLE TO ATTEND)
33)- KENZIE (2 ADULTS + 4 KIDS) WEEKEND. PAID
34)- TONYMORRELL (1 ADULT) WEEKEND PAID
35)- REVO (2 ADULTS). WEEKEND. PAID
36)- DUVETMAN (2 ADULTS) WEEKEND. PAID
37)- TOSH (1 ADULT) WEEKEND. PAID
38)- LEFRENCHY (CANT ATTEND)
39)- MADCALC. (2 ADULTS) WEEKEND. PAID
40)- CLOUDBOY09 (1 ADULT + 1 CHILD UNDER 13 YEARS) (TIMED OUT) YOUR LOSS
41)- BIKER BILL (2 ADULTS) SUNDAY PAID
42)- DAVID MARSHALL (2 ADULTS) WEEKEND PAID
43)- STEVE 65 (PAID FOR HIS OWN TICKETS WITH SANTA POD) NEEDS VEHICLE PASS.
44)- MARK WILLMORE, (1 ADULT) WEEKEND. PAID
44)- MEZZA. (2 ADULTS) WEEKEND. PAID

THE BOOKING IS NOW CLOSED.
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU GOING 37 ELGRANDS SHOULD BE QUITE A DISPLAY, I AM SURE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME. REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK TO MIXING WITH YOU ALL (UNDER SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES OF COURSE). THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE PAID PROMPTLY MAKING MY LIFE EASYER NOT HAVING TO CHASE YOU FOR PAYMENT.
WHEN THE TICKETS AND CAR ENTRY PASSES ARRIVE I WILL POST THEM OUT TO YOU ALL, ITS USUALLY A COUPLE OF WEEK BEFORE THE EVENT.
PLEASE TAKE A LITTLE TIME TO CHECK THAT I HAVE IT RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR NAMES ABOVE FOR NUMBERS OF ADULTS AND CHILDREN AND ITS MARKED UP CORRECTLY AS WEEKEND OR SUNDAY.
LOOK AFTER YOURSELVES AND COUNT DOWN THE DAYS NOW

Brian BMR.

Last edited:
Shameful though it may be, I've never been to Santa Pod!!!

I did read that public gatherings wouldn't return until end of March next year, but if it does happen then it'd be a great opportunity to break my Pod virginity and drag the Mrs along too. It'd sure be nice to get out further than 5 miles from home.

Last edited:
I will be there for the weekend if it's on Brian

Hi guys, its looking more likely that motorsport will be back on by the time the Jap Show Finals takes place, even a contact sport like football has been given the green light to start training again and no doubt spitting on the pitch so if they can it should be good news for 2 guys (or gals) (that's me being pc) sat in 2 separate cars 10 ft from each other should be on.
I am glad to see 25 Elgrands on the list all within 4 days, that's never happened before so thank you but I would still like more so if you have any Elgrand mates tell them about it and lets enjoy the end if the virus that stalled the world.

Back