• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

LETS HAVE A BIG RETURN TO SHOWS AFTER COVID-19 WITH THE JAP SHOW FINAL **BOOKING CLOSED**

Please can you put me down for 2 for the weekend, currently converting my Elgrand to a camper.

Hi guys, its looking more likely that motorsport will be back on by the time the Jap Show Finals takes place, even a contact sport like football has been given the green light to start training again and no doubt spitting on the pitch so if they can it should be good news for 2 guys (or gals) (that's me being pc) sat in 2 separate cars 10 ft from each other should be on.
I am glad to see 25 Elgrands on the list all within 4 days, that's never happened before so thank you but I would still like more so if you have any Elgrand mates tell them about it and lets enjoy the end if the virus that stalled the world.
One small point your missing in your comparisons there Brian. Football is gonna be played in empty stadiums. No fans/large gatherings.

Fingers crossed for some positive news soon regarding car shows

The could always call it a market or a car showroom as long as everyone puts a "for sale" sign in the window.
It's just down to how you interpet the law. ;)

Hi guys, if this goes ahead it is promising to be one of the biggest collections of Elgrands anywhere on the planet. Please pass the word on to other owners you meet we want to make this a celebration of returning back to something like normal living. I am astounded at the way owners have signed up to this event and very pleased that people are looking forward to this event. THANK YOU EVERYONE.

Put me down for 2 tickets Brian,after the disappointment of the covid enforced cancellation of the June event will definitely be up for this.

Your added to the list Mark, thanks. We all ought to convoy in together, we would stretch from the ticket boxes all the way round to the pits.
Can I be in the middle of the convoy. That would put me somewhere near the bar when stuck in the traffic jam. 😂

If we keep going we will have the whole of the pits to ourselves.

32, That poor guy on the road up to Santa Pods going to be busy taking arrival photos.

Would 32 elgrands be the biggest convey of elgrands seen in the UK

Back