• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire Leeds-ish meet

It is just a meet for enthusiasts so just turn up. ยฃ2 if you are flashing your motor or park over the road for free. The pub has excellent food at a reasonable price so me and the wife go a bit earlier for tea. More of a nosey in other people's cars, swapping technical stuff and a yap... ๐Ÿ˜€
Sounds good, first Elgrand Iโ€™ve owned and Iโ€™ve got a few plans for it so itโ€™ll be good to see what people are doing and see some different motors. Will try and get over to one soon work and kids permitting.....

Sounds good for me as i only live up the road in Tadcaster๐Ÿ‘,will all depend on what shift im on though.

Sounds good for me as i only live up the road in Tadcaster๐Ÿ‘,will all depend on what shift im on though.
Next one should be Tues next week I think.
Afraid I won't be able to make it again as working late ๐Ÿ™

It is just a meet for enthusiasts so just turn up. ยฃ2 if you are flashing your motor or park over the road for free. The pub has excellent food at a reasonable price so me and the wife go a bit earlier for tea. More of a nosey in other people's cars, swapping technical stuff and a yap... ๐Ÿ˜€
As discussed on Sunday, I'll probably come one day, might be when the evenings are a bit lighter if/when I'm not working til late on the Tues evening. Still start at 6pm?

Squires cafe meet this Tuesday, 6pm till 10 pm friendly meet of Jap enthusiasts! And decent food from the pub!! ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿบ

Next one should be Tues next week I think.
Afraid I won't be able to make it again as working late ๐Ÿ™
Late shift for me to,does that mean next one 7th April ?as looking at my shifts i can make that on as early shift๐Ÿš๐Ÿ‘

I could always look at a Sunday morning meet for brekkie central to Yorkies...
Will look at some options and post them for opinions, I go to a Toby carvery in Rothwell or a Harvester in Colton occasionally..

Sounds like a plan I would love to come waiting for my Elgrand to be registered LPG etc.

I could always look at a Sunday morning meet for brekkie central to Yorkies...
Will look at some options and post them for opinions, I go to a Toby carvery in Rothwell or a Harvester in Colton occasionally..
I can't do Sunday mornings ๐Ÿ˜ญ seen a place called the 'motorists' similar area to Squires I think. They have regular car meets and have an on site cafe. Will look into arranging something there as it looks pretty Good!

Sorry Reverend...forgot your always busy on a Sunday morning! ๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ˜‚
Haha you know it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ not every Sunday bud, but I just can't really commit to Sunday's very easily ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Road trip for me next Saturday morning then to suss it out.. ๐Ÿ˜€

Road trip for me next Saturday morning then to suss it out.. ๐Ÿ˜€
The Motorists? Check the website or fb page before you go as they're having some ground works done at the mo, so they were closed this weekend

Tomorrow if anyone is passing...

Like black? Matt black? Try chalkboard black! Kids loved scribbling on it and the bloke just washes the decals off the next day ready for new ones!

DSC_0008.JPG

(Sorry for crap pics..)

Last edited:
Back