• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yorkshire Leeds-ish meet

I can't make this one as ill be travelling back from holiday. But we should definitely try and make this a monthly meet. Especially now there are more of is around the Yorkshire area! 👍🏻

Really good meet! It got packed later including big area behind me! Chatted with Seven from off here and had quite a few interested in buying so directed them to the club site. Nice pub 'n grub as well...👍

Next Squires cafe meet next Tuesday 1st Oct ....hope to see some there weather permitting..

It is 6pm till 10pm. Nice for an evening meal as well.

Next Squires cafe meet next Tuesday 1st Oct ....hope to see some there weather permitting..
Will see what I'm working. I might be able to make it for a bit 👍🏻

Tues 4th Feb 6pm is next meet. Hope to see some of you there!

I am thinking of buying an Elgrand is it OK to come and look around for ideas cheers.

View attachment 22964.
Really good meet! It got packed later including big area behind me! Chatted with Seven from off here and had quite a few interested in buying so directed them to the club site. Nice pub 'n grub as well...👍
Whaa! That used to be a bike meet in the 90's!

I am thinking of buying an Elgrand is it OK to come and look around for ideas cheers.
Yeah bob a long if you can. Even if only @Madcalc is there. His Elgrand is well worth having a good look around. It's a beauty 👌
Will try and get over as well, but evenings are tricky with work and kids

Jap car meet first Tues of month, lots of bike stuff rest of the time. Dave Marshall, you are quite welcome to come and stick your head in my motor! 😀

Well Ellie the skellie enjoyed her champers at last night's meet. (It was a bit quiet though)

20200204_190830.jpg

Sorry, I forgot to post a reminder... Will do it for March

Sorry, I forgot to post a reminder... Will do it for March
I’m new to all this, do you book/pay to come or can I just turn up?

It is just a meet for enthusiasts so just turn up. £2 if you are flashing your motor or park over the road for free. The pub has excellent food at a reasonable price so me and the wife go a bit earlier for tea. More of a nosey in other people's cars, swapping technical stuff and a yap... 😀

Back