• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2018: Plot Layout

Your tent is fine mate. Your tent will be close to the social area, so we're all good there mate :)
Excellent 😁 all sounds good to me! πŸ‘
Is it time to go yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Excellent 😁 all sounds good to me! πŸ‘
Is it time to go yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I hope not, go SOO much to do before hand that I'm struggling to fit it all in :(

We are probably bringing our awning it is a little big πŸ™ˆ basically same length as the car but don't we want to show off the cars with awnings as well to show people what you can do with them rather than just having the cars on their own?

Also @Karl if you needed any help with what ever you have left to do give me a shout always free haha

I hope not, go SOO much to do before hand that I'm struggling to fit it all in :(
Haha you'll be out working on it every night for the next 2 weeks then!!
Don't I know it.... gotta find time to get my bumper off and repaired at the minimum before JAE but there's loads of other bits I wanted to have done that might have to wait now 😭

Fingers crossed I will have daisey looking her best by jae..

I have a laaaarrrgggggeee tent I was tempted to bring and sleep in..

its like 8 man I think, its high enough I could run Ellie beside and step from sliding door straight....

I can bring it and one bedroom is available for you to use...other I will store my crap in and possibly sleep in...who knows though as was fine in ellie last year
Thanks for the offer mate but I'm sorted with a tipi now :p

If anyone wants to keep anything in it you're more than welcome to.

Thanks for the offer mate but I'm sorted with a tipi now :p

If anyone wants to keep anything in it you're more than welcome to.

excellent news

@Karl one less tent coming..wil bring small one but might take you up on the offer @Seven

Hi. First timer so just wondering if you have space for another Elgrand on the EOC stand and if so, how do i get a weekend ticket please?

Hi @A.J

Yes we could squeeze you on I think :)

Unfortunately the club has already purchased the tickets for JAE but you should be able to order one direct from the organisers. There would be a small contribution required to the club for the electric hook up etc...

@Karl can fill you in on that :)

Would be great to have you there and a great way to introduce yourself to the club :)

Hi. First timer so just wondering if you have space for another Elgrand on the EOC stand and if so, how do i get a weekend ticket please?

Hi @A.J - Your a little too late to get the reduced price tickets, so now they are Β£65 per person, plus a Β£5 fee to the club for Elec hookup. As you are paying more for the actual ticket compared to others, we won't charge you the Β£10 plot fee.

I need payment for this ASAP, so can you please send Β£70 to team@elgrandoc.uk via PayPal and I will order a ticket for you today to get into the club stand.

Good evening folks!

This is the plot layout for JAE 2018. You don't need to memorize it or print it, myself, @Karl and @Madfish will be on site to help get everyone looking pretty. It'll be a tricky one to get right but I reckon we'd be up for a good chance of winning an award for it! :p Last year it was incredibly cosy, which was great, but we had about 4 or 5 groups of people split up around the plot. This layout is designed for a larger social area that encourages us to get to know each other. Believe it or not, I'm not a people person, but with a drink down my neck I'll talk to anyone! :D

Get to know us, we don't all bite! (But Karl will if you wink and shake a bag of Haribo at him).

I'll clear some things up first:
- NO TENTS OR AWNINGS on the show plot. They MUST be on the camping side.
- If you want to park closer to your tent, feel free. The show plot is designed to fit 26 vans but can always be reduced on the day.
- If you are parking on the camping side, see the second picture for a vague design. We're still showing off our vans so a tasty angle won't go amiss, especially if you've got an awning, it'd be best to be parked with your side door facing towards the tents.
- The layout might look tight, but we will have some breathing room on the day. Bear with us if we ask you to move once or twice, we don't want any dings and have in mind that you'd be able to open your doors. (Because we're nice like that).

Ojoh6R0.png

hw2Ghmq.jpg

Tents will all be lined up at the back of the plot. Awnings are highlighted in yellow for their location, they grayed sections are where the van with the awning will park should it be moved to the show plot / to the front of the camping plot.
This is going to be a silly question I know , but this is me.... what's the center bit of grass with the red outline going to be used for. ... on the b/w outlining of plots it says fire lane? But the place has loads of road tarmac surely for emergency vehicles?

This is going to be a silly question I know , but this is me.... what's the center bit of grass with the red outline going to be used for. ... on the b/w outlining of plots it says fire lane? But the place has loads of road tarmac surely for emergency vehicles?
Thinks that's where the marquees and bbq etc will be. Dividing up the vans from the camping area πŸ‘ but someone might correct me πŸ˜‚

Thinks that's where the marquees and bbq etc will be. Dividing up the vans from the camping area πŸ‘ but someone might correct me πŸ˜‚
The "Fire lane" is to be kept clear at all times between the two plots. This is to make it easier for everyone overall allowing for at least 2 points of ingress/egress from the plots for convenience and EMS. Marquees and such will be where they are on the plot design. :)

Hi, we want to come to the show but will only be able to make the Saturday. Would be be able to bring our Elgrand onto the show stand or is all the space taken? Cheers

Hi, we want to come to the show but will only be able to make the Saturday. Would be be able to bring our Elgrand onto the show stand or is all the space taken? Cheers
Find me or another admin on the day mate and we'll see what space we've got. Last year I think we ended up having about 20 extra vans pull up and just take over a space opposite the stand lol so we'll see what happens!

You can only get onto the stand if you buy a weekend pass which are now Β£65 each.
If you buy a day pass for Β£20 you'll be in the general public parking and will not be allowed to bring your van to the stand.

Here now. The plots are MASSIVE! You could fit 80-100 Ellie's on plots A5 and A6. Awesome!

And it's hot

Have a great weekend everybody. Look forward to seeing the pics. :)

Elgrands at sunset

Attachments

• 20180831_184929.jpg
    20180831_184929.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 11
Back