• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Just a bit of fun to help find out a little more about your fellow Elgrand'ers!

The Pot: By Tool

Must have looked like a right psycho rockin' out in the fun hus on the way to work this morning :)

[BBvideo 560,340]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f55CqLc6IR0&index=1&list=FLbrlKkRe3m9yQBIMRI2y9LQ[/BBvideo]This song....and it's been going round my head cos our band is learning it at the moment as a new song, it's gotta be the bestest ever heavy metal pirate drinking song ever...ever...ever

Jamesozmond said:
You are all lucky, I had Katy Perry in my Elgrand this afternoon as my girls love it !!!

Two things
  1. Never let your kids decide what to listen to, unless they have good taste in music.
  2. See No 1.

:lol:

Oh, and on the way home I listened to a bit of Nice Sprites and Scary Monsters - Skrillex.

This morning, I probably caused some (more) permanent damage to my ears, they are still ringing. My clothes were vibrating :wtf:

Anyway - Listened to The Offpring

• Bad Habit (Smash)
  • I chose (Ixnay on the Hombray)
  • You're Gonna Go Far Kid (Rise and Fall)

I was feeling a bit angry this morning, so went for something I could shout along to:

Killswitch Engage: My Last Serenade \m/

Gobby Bobby said:
I listened to the wedding march 20 years ago...........................

since then, tinnitus and nagging have drowned out all music :crazy:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

Jason Mold said:
Tool, The Offspring, Killswitch. Good choice Karl!!!! Last song I listened to was: Live For The Kill by Amon Amarth from the album Twilight of the Thunder God.

I like real music :thumbup:

Based on your appreciation of the bands I've been listening to, I think I might have to check out Amon Amarth... never heard of them! I've not really expanded my musical knowledge over the last few years and have found my playlists are becoming somewhat boring.

Gobby Bobby said:
I listened to the wedding march 20 years ago...........................

since then, tinnitus and nagging have drowned out all music :crazy:

poor you

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karl said:
Metallica on the way home tonight - Enter Sandman / Unforgiven

Really want some RATM now... definitely get them on tomorrow!
Metallica another great band, have seen them live twice. Sounds like you're into heavy rock / metal music. I love my metal, great driving music. But also like all genres of music, but heavy rock / metal would be my fav.

I'm in the same boat dude. I love MOST genres of music and I can fully appreciate "band" music and the effort that goes into the songs.
Heading out in the van in a moment, so need to decide what to listen to... the kids tend to love a bit if Iron Maiden, so might have to treat them :thumbup:

Back