• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Current news bought me back to this from a movie ...

The Eels - Hospital Food

Rufus Wainwright, sword of democles

driving away from home
it's immaterial

Scraping Foetus Off The Wheel - The Throne Of Agony

For some reason ive gone all retro and started playing Jollification by the lightning seeds again .....

Just had a quick flick through the last page on this thread, WHAT THE .... is that all about. I feel like I have fallen into a black hole and emerged into a parallel universe. Never heard of any of them.

My current driving music is Ladysmith Black Mambazo. Chilling taken to the Nth degree. It should be enshrined in law that all drivers should play their music when at the wheel. RTA's would be virtually eliminated and road rage would be non existent.

There's an Italian chap on a Rangerover forum having all sorts of problems with his car at the moment, reminded me of this daft tune

Just had a quick flick through the last page on this thread, WHAT THE .... is that all about. I feel like I have fallen into a black hole and emerged into a parallel universe. Never heard of any of them.
Same here, never heard of 99% of them...don't know yours either lol!
I must get out more often...ahhh feck, I can't now can I!

Blind Vision by Blancemange!
Love a bit of early 80s

Billie Eilish vs Kernkraft400 mashup. But only in my head because as far as I know it doesn't exist yet.

Laura Marling “Where can I go?”
...( not very far at the moment !!) 😕

Back