• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Not strictly a song but I absolutely love this guy...plays his heart out at the bottom of London Bridge at the weekend. By 10pm its like a street party, usually some 30=40 people from kids to pensioners dancing the night away.
Deffo getting airtime in the Elgrand...drown out some of the rap kids in their Corsas lol (other kid's car are available)!

Here's another great street musician you might like @Elgrandpa . Think I've posted it before but it's worth another post :)

Here's another great street musician you might like @Elgrandpa . Think I've posted it before but it's worth another post :)

Nice find Phil...love things like this

Just found out Clutch are playing in Bristol next week and they're sold out....FUCK :(

Suede - wastelands. Didn't know they were still going until it popped up on absolute radio and it was mentioned they had an album that came out last year.

Camouflage by Stan Ridgeway. A Classic.
I've got all his album.:p

Holiday in Cambodia, by the Dead Kennedy's, just reheard after about 30 years. Plus, some wall of Voodoo, of which the singer is Stan ridgeway!

FECKIN LOVE THIS!!!!!

Last song I listened to was The Man by The Killers, saw them live last year - they were amazing!

Rita has gone by the Marcus King Band... Proof (if you need it the white men can sing the blues... and play the guitar too)

Caro Emerald, Deleted Scenes from the Cutting Room Floor.

Swing is king my friends!

i played this almost to death before but i still love it

White rabbit .,., Jefferson airplane

Her voice!! :heart:

Holiday in Cambodia, by the Dead Kennedy's, just reheard after about 30 years. Plus, some wall of Voodoo, of which the singer is Stan ridgeway!
Dead Kennedy’s.
Been listening to the back catalogue for last 2 days. Actually just finished listening to Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables before I got out the car. This band has cost me a fortune over the last 30 odd years. They can blow speakers and amps in your car for fun.

Back