• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

WHEN i pick my E50 up next weekend, and provided it all works ;) I'll be playing:

Loud

Music

With

Lyrics that make me smile :)

Dennis brown - I'm in a dancing mood

The Cheeky Girls...Classic !

Just found this song from Bad Wolves... and can't stop listening to it :D

What the actual fuck is that? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I think it was @Declan who posted it on another thread a few weeks back & I've listened to it every day since - brilliant isn't it :joy:

well I didn't know they were back. I'm surprised they're still alive :joy:. They just need Muttley's dulcet tones back on vocals instead of bass guitar & it would be just like the old days :)

I know, but that version by johnnie cash--so haunting with them gravelly vocals and so poignant considering timing of his death😢
The America 4 album by Johnny Cash was his goodbye. That version of hut is brilliant. I’ve always said if you can’t equal or better the original don,t do it. Johnny Cash absolutely nailed it to point it made you wonder was he singing about himself

I think it was @Declan who posted it on another thread a few weeks back & I've listened to it every day since - brilliant isn't it :joy:
You’ve got good taste there Phil. I love daft stuff. Been listening to John Shuttleworth last couple of weeks ( aka Jilted John)

Als
The America 4 album by Johnny Cash was his goodbye. That version of hut is brilliant. I’ve always said if you can’t equal or better the original don,t do it. Johnny Cash absolutely nailed it to point it made you wonder was he singing about himself
Also love his version of the classic T he Highwayman👍

You’ve got good taste there Phil. I love daft stuff. Been listening to John Shuttleworth last couple of weeks ( aka Jilted John)

ere we go 2 3 4 :) They got the title wrong & sorry about Saville's appearance. Sad thing is I remember it being on top of the pops :)

ere we go 2 3 4 :) They got the title wrong & sorry about Saville's appearance. Sad thing is I remember it being on top of the pops :)

If memory serves me right. Jilted John was the B side

The Drills

Batter up!

Last edited:
Back