• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

I wouldn't say no...👍🏻
I'm waiting for them to come on tour in the UK. I saw their last gigs in the late 90s and I'd love to take my daughter to see them live.
I watched them live in Milwaukee years ago! OMG, soooooo loud! Epic gig.

Watched Pearl Jam a couple of months later. ❤️😂❤️😂

Last edited:
Gorrillaz, Clint Eastwood, remember when you had to have cd folders in your car and when your favourite disc got a scratch, I bought Linkin Park Hybrid theory album atleast 4 times😂

Gorrillaz, Clint Eastwood, remember when you had to have cd folders in your car and when your favourite disc got a scratch, I bought Linkin Park Hybrid theory album atleast 4 times😂
The Model - Kraftwerk.
I can remember when tape was considered to be an upgrade. It never got scratched like a CD, just stretched, creased, torn apart and wrapped up inside the player.

The Model - Kraftwerk.
I can remember when tape was considered to be an upgrade. It never got scratched like a CD, just stretched, creased, torn apart and wrapped up inside the player.
Nightmare -🤬
16B75FE1-4F58-4D0D-9E36-169F51BD3C1B.jpeg
I remember upgrading to a Blaupunkt Bremen head unit in a car that was probably worth less than the Audio install.
I could fast forward a tape and automatically it would stop at the next track - at the time this was some kind of VooDoo, magic, witchcraft. 😆
It still ate cassettes though.

The Model - Kraftwerk.
The bic biro or a pencil an essential tool for all cassette owners😂

The Model - Kraftwerk.
I had The Model on 12”, illuminous vinyl!

Great tune. 👍👍👍

Joe le taxi
Vanessa paradis

Only soft music at the moment, until I sort the quality if the settup

Some modern tastless pop music on Radio 2 (that's all I have got right now till I fit my new radio) 😅

Never ending story

By some woman who is trying to sell her house on - Right Move.

Played as a joke on the radio, but it’s stuck in my head all day…..real ear worm.

Betrayal - Tangerine Dream

Back