• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Weezer (ft. Weird Al Yankovic) - Africa

War Pigs - Black Sabbath.

Uncle Sam's On Mars - Hawkwind

Some bonkers but great Japanese songs that are still on my Elgrands music player. 48 albums worth....!!!!

Saxon - Ride Like the Wind

Weezer (ft. Weird Al Yankovic) - Africa

Toto's take on Hash Pipe was a good listen as well. Then again I can't fault anything with Steve Lukather in it!

747 (Strangers In The Night) - Saxon

So had a big family BBQ today that seemed to go on and on. Now I am in clean up mode family have gone, Khal has gone to bed and me now in clean up mode and listening to YES The Steven Wilson Remixes OUTSTANDING!!!

Here is an eample:

Found a box of my old mini discs so been playing them in the van, rage against the machine and chilli peppers👍

Camel, White Rider

Only because I just searched for another Elgrand themed tune

STORMZY - OWN IT (feat. ED SHEERAN & BURNA BOY)​

Welcome To The Future - Hawkwind

Ian hunter.......Dandy , brilliant

Transatlantic at the O2 Kentish Town 27 Jul.

Not so much a last song as a whole concert. The band started at 1930hrs first set was the full rendition of "The Absolute Universe" which came in at 90+ minutes. Short break and then second long set with major tracks from their albums "The Whirlwind", "SMPT:e", and "Bridge Across Forever". If you have never heard this ensemble of truly gifted musicians from other great bands, then give it a go, you never know!!!

PS the show finally finshed at 2245ish and the place was in uproar, this was their only date in the UK and probably the last they will ever do here, glad to have seen them as it is another BIG tick in my music bucket list. Prog On!

Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 10.18.51.png

Back