• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

My phone tells me it was Singapore by Tom Waits.

I run free to air radio station last one cranked out was 3 Doors Down, Away from the Sun... next is Creedence Clearwater, with the words ..cant start a fire ... chocolate fish for the songs name ???

I don't usually post on this thread because the thread seems to be a lot about telling people your musical tastes and I have extremely eclectic tastes in music.

Last song I listened to was Paul Van Dyke vs Rachel McFarlane 'Found a lover' JPS bootleg (I was the first to upload this to the internet in the days of Napster and AudioGalaxy when I was DJing - and 'bootleg' effectively means it's illegal lol!).. But this doesn't tell you very much at all about the very wide range of music I like, the other day I was listening to Micael Voughan, sometimes if there's not much on other stations I might even listen to something on ClassicFM (though not very often).

Reactions: AW8
I listen to all sorts. But in the van we have to fight with the kids to get away from the Disney music :laughing: and today we failed... so the last song I listened to was The Bear Necessities (from The Jungle Book).

“Time to say goodbye” by Il Divo. Fairly eclectic taste in music, from medieval chants to progressive rock, with a touch of opera or the odd piano concerto thrown in for a bit of variety. Only things I can’t “do” are jazz (the type where five musicians stand together playing different tunes in different keys with different rhythms) and techno/garage/hypno. Everything else is good.

Hi) I listened to the group "Король и Шут" "King and the Jester" song - "damn old house" "проклятый старый дом" our Russian pan-rock group. Music from my childhood) in the 90s we had no internet. CD discs were rare, since there were no players) We bought "pirate" cassettes of groups and re-recorded them.))) Only in 2000 a CD player appeared in our family)))

We had MTV channel)) It was a breath of fresh air and new music))))

And my father))) in his youth)) in the 70s, 80s. Then, in general, rock music, especially Western music, was banned. And the music was also bought in the markets in the form of "film babin" and listened to on special players)))) It was my father who taught me to good music - Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Blatsk Sabbatn and a lot of cool English music)

Alice's Restaurant Arlo Guthrie

Warm wet circles - Marillion

Im a huge fan of these guys...

Isaac Hayes, "Walk on Bye" from Hot Buttered Soul.............oustanding

Attachments

• R-2572363-1292656909.jpeg.jpg
    R-2572363-1292656909.jpeg.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 2
Example: Love Kickstarts Again. As loud as you can get away with at the traffic lights :D

So late on wined up and decided to go full blast on arguably the best 20+ minutes in music.....Tarkus

Back