• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Not technically a song but hey, it's the last thing I listened to today before sloping off to bed. G'night all.

I think I'm the first to admit I quite like a bit of 70's country music from time to time :blush: Come on out of the woodwork the rest of you :p;)

I think I'm the first to admit I quite like a bit of 70's country music from time to time :blush: Come on out of the woodwork the rest of you :p;)

Oh my life, I grew up in the 70s in my parents cars listening to Don Williams, amongst other c&w artists. Love his stuff!

Oh my life, I grew up in the 70s in my parents cars listening to Don Williams, amongst other c&w artists. Love his stuff!

I remember when I was a young kid in the 70's huddling up in bed every night (no central heating) listening to the transistor radio with an earplug in. Radio Luxembourg for music when you could get a reception. Radio 2 for European cup football on Wednesdays but a couple of nights a week were country & western nights :). Can't remember a thing I learned at School but I remember the words to songs I haven't heard for years :confused::)

Catchy tune this one & it's not country & western :p

Bad head - Blur
It came on when I was testing the speakers...
Well I might as well just grin and bare it, coz it's not worth the trouble of an argument 🎶🎶

Just listened to this while working on a logo and can't help but nod my head near the end, not too much though, lol

Just been introduced to a well I'd say unconventionmal female singer from New Zealand called Aldous Harding. The video is so weird!!!

Just been introduced to a well I'd say unconventionmal female singer from New Zealand called Aldous Harding. The video is so weird!!!

I actually really like that, but fook me she's bonkers. Sure she only blinked once in the whole video!

Yip! She's deffo different!
And although I didn't totally love it to begin with she somehow drew me in and I watched the whole video.
She has dates coming up in Leeds and Manchester, can totally see her catching on 👍
Thanks for sharing, been ages since I saw something different and artsy

Did anyone else get a sense that the silky room is the barrel (or the inside of a woman) the whole hat thing a dancing penis, or was that just me🤔🤣🤣
it's deffo wierd, a little bit cringe and quite funny odd. I've got lots to do today but found myself watching again. Now I'm totally weirded out 😶🤔🤣

Did anyone else get a sense that the silky room is the barrel (or the inside of a woman) the whole hat thing a dancing penis, or was that just me🤔🤣🤣
it's deffo wierd, a little bit cringe and quite funny odd. I've got lots to do today but found myself watching again. Now I'm totally weirded out 😶🤔🤣

I think you may have been on the same mind altering substances as Aldous ;):joy:

Yip! She's deffo different!
And although I didn't totally love it to begin with she somehow drew me in and I watched the whole video.
She has dates coming up in Leeds and Manchester, can totally see her catching on 👍
Thanks for sharing, been ages since I saw something different and artsy
Yep the same for me too. She has been on "Later with Jules Holland" so not a total unknown to everyone.

Back