• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Mind you, my teenage daughter made me turn the radio over from Ultravox's Vienna (obviouly played at high volume and accompanied by high quality 'dad singing') to listen to the new number 1 that for some reason goes poop poop poop quack, quack, quack.in the chorus.

Ahh, Big Shaq... funny song, although not sure if it's meant to be taken seriously or not. Although if any of my kids touch my radio when I'm driving, they can get out and walk :joy:

that is weird - but somehow it works. :)

I am having to admit that @Madfish has swayed me towards actually liking Die Antwood... I didn't like them at first, but his persistence is working.

Cannot beat a bit of Satriani, no matter what day of the week it is :D

Change of scenery for me this morning...

This is a good listen nice & loud in the car.

I can faintly hear the bassline through my pathetic headset at work... I imagine the twin's in the van will do a better job of handling the bass :joy:

I can faintly hear the bassline through my pathetic headset at work... I imagine the twin's in the van will do a better job of handling the bass :joy:

This is the one for your van speakers then @Karl

Well known as the piped music at Alton Towers

Last year I suggested that the video to "gay bar" by electric 6 might be what goes on at JAE.

This year I'm wondering if @Karl & @Pippa are taking the stag with them ;):joy: . You'll have to watch the video but it' a great listen anyway :D

Electric 6 - High Voltage

Since the big E is all hubbys his choice was AC/DC last time we were out an about for a run, but it has been known for Cher an the Beach boys to make an appearance. Think we both have an eclectic choice, as the quote goes-variety is the spice of life ,that gives it all it's flavour.

Back