Jez (silver) and May (White) - 2003 & 2002 E51 Rider Autech

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Just ordered myself a Nexbase Hard Wire Kit & an extra Click and Go GPS Cradle!
It will make my life a lot easier swapping the dashcam between Jez and May! Was tempted to upgrade from my 312GW to the 512GW but went for the cheaper option! lol
So my parcel was meant to arrive between 11 and 3 today via DHL, the lying bast**ds on their track and trace said I wasn't at home even though I've been sat here waiting!!! :mad::mad: There goes my job of fittting the hardwire kit this weekend!

Phil

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
So my parcel was meant to arrive between 11 and 3 today via DHL, the lying bast**ds on their track and trace said I wasn't at home even though I've been sat here waiting!!! :mad::mad: There goes my job of fittting the hardwire kit this weekend!
IVe noticed lately that some couriers take a photo of your house and number to prove they've delivered - all it proves is they've been to your address. The parcel could be anywhere :)

Brendan1969

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
IVe noticed lately that some couriers take a photo of your house and number to prove they've delivered - all it proves is they've been to your address. The parcel could be anywhere :)
Usually on ebay the next day being sold. I have CCTV all over my Bungalow with signs so any parcel delivery persons cant say they have been when they have not. Some do try it on though it has to be said.

Brendan1969

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Took Jez out for a spin locally as the dog needed a run and the weather was really nice after the sh*t weather we had been having.
Then on the way back the misses wanted to rather take the scenic route via a dirt track as opposed to normal roads.... BIG mistake ended up nearly getting stuck in the mud! lol
After nearly having to call the rescue service I managed to finally reverse out of the situation, but upon doing this I added a tonne more mud to the underneath/arches and wheels!
Took it straight after to the garage to jet wash the underneath, geez all that hard effort cleaning and now I'm gunna have to do it all again as its still full of mud underneath! DOH!

IMG_6661.jpg IMG_6662.jpg IMG_6663.jpg IMG_6666.jpg IMG_6667.jpg IMG_6668.jpg IMG_6675.jpg IMG_6676.jpg IMG_6669.jpg

Crazycraig

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Took Jez out for a spin locally as the dog needed a run and the weather was really nice after the sh*t weather we had been having.
Then on the way back the misses wanted to rather take the scenic route via a dirt track as opposed to normal roads.... BIG mistake ended up nearly getting stuck in the mud! lol
After nearly having to call the rescue service I managed to finally reverse out of the situation, but upon doing this I added a tonne more mud to the underneath/arches and wheels!
Took it straight after to the garage to jet wash the underneath, geez all that hard effort cleaning and now I'm gunna have to do it all again as its still full of mud underneath! DOH!

View attachment 3289 View attachment 3290 View attachment 3291 View attachment 3294 View attachment 3295 View attachment 3296 View attachment 3297 View attachment 3298 View attachment 3299
Holy shit you were lucky to get out with any damage!!!

Jez looks awesome 😎 however could do with a spoiler 😁.

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
RESULT!
So my parcel arrived this morning with my Nexbase Dashcam goodies; 1 hardwire kit and 1 Click & Go GPS cradle except for some reason they put 2 cradles in by mistake!!! lol Awesome I now have a spare cradle and also saved a having to pay another 25 euros! Wooohooh