Jez (silver) and May (White) - 2003 & 2002 E51 Rider Autech

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
I've fitted these centres, cheapies off Ebay,had to buy the blanks that slot in to the wheel then these stick on. They have been fitted for a few months now and haven't faded or lost their shine but don't look very shinny on pic. View attachment 4291
Nice one @ALAN RODGERS! Did you use your original HWS wheel nuts or did you get closed dome nuts like they use on the Rider wheels?

ALAN RODGERS

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Richard, you will need spigot rings , ,they are very close in size but better to have rings fitted. The Kia wheels are also a good load rating as are the Hankook tyres.

ALAN RODGERS

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Nice one @ALAN RODGERS! Did you use your original HWS wheel nuts or did you get closed dome nuts like they use on the Rider wheels?
Richard, you will need spigot rings , ,they are very close in size but better to have rings fitted. The Kia wheels are also a good load rating as are the Hankook tyres.
I used the original HWS wheel nuts, I do have a set of the closed chrome nuts but forgot to take them with me when I had the wheels fitted at the garage. I've been a bit stupid this winter, I have a set of wheels with winter tyres but couldn't be arsed to go to the garage to swap over, In that really bad weather I could have done with them, slipping and sliding on a 14 hour journey from Stanstead to Grimsby ,usually a 3 and a bit hour journey. It's the first time I've had a 5 hour sleep on the fast lane of the A1.:grinning:.

Last edited:

ALAN RODGERS

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Last edited:

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Yes Richard , 67.1-66.1 or 67.1 - 66. I ordered two sets ,one of each of those sizes but I can't remember which ones I had fitted. It's an age thing ;).
Thanks @ALAN RODGERS, I am always forgetting things as well! :p
Cannot find the correct spigot size online in The Netherlands! :mad: Also its Kings day here tomorrow so a long holiday till Tuesday which means everywhere is shut! Gutted have to wait to put wheels on I guess unless I can find a local tyre fitter open!

ALAN RODGERS

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Thanks @ALAN RODGERS, I am always forgetting things as well! :p
Cannot find the correct spigot size online in The Netherlands! :mad: Also its Kings day here tomorrow so a long holiday till Tuesday which means everywhere is shut! Gutted have to wait to put wheels on I guess unless I can find a local tyre fitter open!
I've just had a look and found the ones that weren't fitted and they are 67.1 -66 , so you want the 67.1-66.1 they fit perfectly.
Just looking at the photo of my Ellie and the wheels look much better when they are clean, the fronts are covered in Brake dust, thats why they look darker than the rear.

Last edited:

ALAN RODGERS

Premium Member
E51 Owner