• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Jdm Combe Meet castle combe wiltshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to drive down the A350 this morning so recce'd the route. Morrisons is a good viable option meeting place as there is not really anything else suitable after there TBH until we reach the track entrance via the village of CC. I am still aiming off to be there now for around 0730am tops.

I had to drive down the A350 this morning so recce'd the route. Morrisons is a good viable option meeting place as there is not really anything else suitable after there TBH until we reach the track entrance via the village of CC. I am still aiming off to be there now for around 0730am tops.
I think there or opposite in the services is perfect. Is that 730 meet or in cc?

I think there or opposite in the services is perfect. Is that 730 meet or in cc?
I hope to be on site for 0730am matey but I'm happy to meet earlier in Morrisons as its on the right side of the A350.

I hope to be on site for 0730am matey but I'm happy to meet earlier in Morrisons as its on the right side of the A350.
Just let me know confirmed time and place guys I will be their!!! Exhaust fitment tomorrow 🎉😎

Just let me know confirmed time and place guys I will be their!!! Exhaust fitment tomorrow 🎉😎
Ok, I will stop at Morrisons then for around 7am time. It wil be fairly quiet and not much around hopefully so if anyone wishes to go and do a quick Dale Winton with a trolley feel free:D:D:D:D:D:D but remember, when you hear the beep its time to go:blush:

To all, I will put up an official post after Friday which is the club booking closing date re meeting time. If you want to get there later it's fine but will get busier the later you arrive. Cheers Neil

Think I was getting my wires crossed with the Shell Island meet! Oops...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back