• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Jdm Combe Meet castle combe wiltshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddyof4

Here for life
South West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
Tickets are now on sale for JDM combe, I have registered as a club secretary to get a club discount for track time. Good time to double up a meet in the south west.The date is 2.6.18. see web site for details. Tickets are for a paddock stand and have noticed that Alphard UK are also there, think we need to be in bigger presence and show them a thing or 2 😀
Use this link http://jdmcombe.com/
See code for website to book track time and club passes

Your members can now log on and purchase their club passes* and reduced price track time. To do this they will need to input the following code when in their account.
Login to castle combe on jdm combe page, follow members section and select book tickets. Select elgrandoc from the drop down box then type ELGJDM as a code and will book a club pitch in the paddock and give an option to book reduced track time :)

This code is to be used by your club members only

If you please let me know i will add a list of attendees

1. @daddyof4 1+1
2. @GazDay 1+1
3. @Brendan1969
4. @Elgrand Cymru
5. @Andy Nickols
6. @JonRWB
7. @Elementian and @Lisa-Marie
8. @Dai & Sally
9. @Crazycraig
10. @LLGrandJ
11. @jamiecoysh
12. @chris wills
13. @205rob

Last edited:
I will look at attending this meet as its pretty much on my doorstep. I am not that really interested in ragging mine around a track though so just a nice static display with plenty of chat will do me fine if this is also on the plan???

Tickets are now on sale for JDM combe, I have registered as a club secretary to get a club discount for track time. Good time to double up a meet in the south west.The date is 2.6.18. see web site for detailshttps://castlecombecircuit.co.uk/shows/jdm-combe/2/6/2018/…

Your members can now log on and purchase their club passes* and reduced price track time. To do this they will need to input the following code when in their castlecombecircuit.co.uk account.

Your unique club booking code is: ELGRANDOC

Ive just tried to order online a ticket and entered ELGRANDOC for a discount but it would not apply it and then added a £2 odd booking fee on top thus £14 odd to go

Ive just tried to order online a ticket and entered ELGRANDOC for a discount but it would not apply it and then added a £2 odd booking fee on top thus £14 odd to go
Hi update the code was generic here is the 1 for jdm Combe 'ELGJDM' sorry for the change in saw the rep from castle Combe last weekend and told me to update

Hi update the code was generic here is the 1 for jdm Combe 'ELGJDM' sorry for the change in saw the rep from castle Combe last weekend and told me to update
Cheers. Ive plotted it on my diary so all being well I can attend this meet up. Anyone know how many Elgranders are going yet???

Ill be there, as im sure will ollie. i will prob take mine round the track, hopefully will have the 350 lump in by then.

ELGJDM not working for me as a code
Just tried working for me in capitals, just checking you went through club bookings on jdm combe page and selected elgrandoc?

Tickets are now on sale for JDM combe, I have registered as a club secretary to get a club discount for track time. Good time to double up a meet in the south west.The date is 2.6.18. see web site for details. Tickets are for a paddock stand and have noticed that Alphard UK are also there, think we need to be in bigger presence and show them a thing or 2 😀
Use this link http://jdmcombe.com/

Your members can now log on and purchase their club passes* and reduced price track time. To do this they will need to input the following code when in their account.
Enter through club member zone in jdm combe page, click on buy your club pass and select elgrandoc using code below in capitals.

Your unique club booking code is: ELGJDM

Emma and I are going😃

I will be there but I will be with another club as it is already booked. So will hopefully see people there.

I don't do FB
Login to castle combe on jdm combe page, follow members section and select book tickets. Select elgrandoc from the drop down box then type ELGJDM as a code and will book a club pitch in the paddock and give an option to book reduced track time :)

Cheers buddy albeit I am not bothered about track time. Just a static display will be fine for me.

Quite fun to have an option though 😀😀
Indeed but I am not ragging mine around a track for anyone. I don't even track drive my Aston Martin. My cars are too valuable to me and anyway my insurance does NOT cover cover me for track days and I bet my pension most others arnt either so if the unthinkable did happen insurance would just laugh and walk away saying " I told you so " Your on your own

Only 2 confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back