• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Jdm Combe Meet castle combe wiltshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am on the case for flags, i have asked karl and mark pitt. will update on location nearer date
There is a petrol station about 150 yards from the main road turning to CASTLE Coombe track just off the main A350 big roundabout where we could all meet up and go in by convoy albeit I fear lots of other groups will be thinking the exact same and then there is always the logistics of everyone getting there on time too which will be difficult as we are all coming from different area's.

There is though a really long layby on the A350 about 1 mile down on the left off junction 17 of the M4 which could be a possible meeting place for us all and then it would be a 20 min drive to the venue albeit again the que's will be long going through the village like they were when I was there 2 weeks ago. Its best to get there as early as possible I think. Learning from 2 weeks ago I am aiming to be there on site for 9am latest and leaving my home in Swindon around 8am time.

There is a petrol station about 150 yards from the main road turning to CASTLE Coombe track just off the main A350 big roundabout where we could all meet up and go in by convoy albeit I fear lots of other groups will be thinking the exact same and then there is always the logistics of everyone getting there on time too which will be difficult as we are all coming from different area's.

There is though a really long layby on the A350 about 1 mile down on the left off junction 17 of the M4 which could be a possible meeting place for us all and then it would be a 20 min drive to the venue albeit again the que's will be long going through the village like they were when I was there 2 weeks ago. Its best to get there as early as possible I think. Learning from 2 weeks ago I am aiming to be there on site for 9am latest and leaving my home in Swindon around 8am time.
O was thinking possibly Morrisons car park by will have a look at the weekend and see what peeps think.

:D1524649449308.png
It opens for clubs from 7a.m :D maybe aim to get to cc by 08.30 to get parked etc??

I was aiming 7am 🤪. 2 hours prep and then a day of talking and watching drifting
I'll see but 7a.m might be pushing it lol, I will clean it on Friday with a quick 'buff' when we get there. :sun::sun::cold_sweat::zzz:

I was aiming 7am 🤪. 2 hours prep and then a day of talking and watching drifting
I think I will come along earlier now then as did not realise gates were open that early. Your right Craig, plenty of time for prep etc and chat. I'm not bothered about the drifting stuff TBH. I would much rather look at the cars on show instead and chat to fellow Elgranders all day

I think we might find somewhere to camp up there for Friday and Saturday night to make the most of the full day. Its a bit of a distance from here. Any suggestions @Brendan1969?

I think we might find somewhere to camp up there for Friday and Saturday night to make the most of the full day. Its a bit of a distance from here. Any suggestions @Brendan1969?
I'm sure you might be able to pitch up in the public car park field adjacent to the track entrance possibly OR, back on the main A350 roundabout there is a massive industrial estate just off the main roundabout and there is a Kebab wagon situated there on the right and there is a huge parking area right next to it which would work well I think as an over nighter spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back