• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Jdm Combe Meet castle combe wiltshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tickets are now on sale for JDM combe, I have registered as a club secretary to get a club discount for track time. Good time to double up a meet in the south west.The date is 2.6.18. see web site for details. Tickets are for a paddock stand and have noticed that Alphard UK are also there, think we need to be in bigger presence and show them a thing or 2 😀
Use this link http://jdmcombe.com/
See code for website to book track time and club passes

Your members can now log on and purchase their club passes* and reduced price track time. To do this they will need to input the following code when in their account.
Login to castle combe on jdm combe page, follow members section and select book tickets. Select elgrandoc from the drop down box then type ELGJDM as a code and will book a club pitch in the paddock and give an option to book reduced track time :)

This code is to be used by your club members only

If you please let me know i will add a list of attendees

1. @daddyof4 1+1
2. @GazDay 1+1
3. @Brendan1969
4. @Elgrand Cymru
5. @Andy Nickols
6. @JonRWB
7. @Elementian and @Lisa-Marie
8. @Dai & Sally
9. @Crazycraig
10. @LLGrandJ
11. @jamiecoysh
12. @chris wills
13. @205rob
Photos up guys if you want a look, bloody brilliant day, thanks to all that came along, keep an eye out i will organise next year aswell as i enjoyed it all and your company so much

Photos up guys if you want a look, bloody brilliant day, thanks to all that came along, keep an eye out i will organise next year aswell as i enjoyed it all and your company so much
Yes great day mate,glad I got the chance to attend all a bit last minute great to see you all , face,s old and new, look forward to the next

Yes great day mate,glad I got the chance to attend all a bit last minute great to see you all , face,s old and new, look forward to the next
Yes I had a great time, our vans got quite a bit of interest and even a mention from JDM Combe on the FB page. I will find dates and put up a post for next year. Nice van you have and like your quad exhaust set-up 👍

Yes I had a great time, our vans got quite a bit of interest and even a mention from JDM Combe on the FB page. I will find dates and put up a post for next year. Nice van you have and like your quad exhaust set-up 👍
Thanks mate, yes exhaust was money well spent love it myself, go,s without saying that your motor is the dogs cahoona,s and can see the pride in it to mate, would nearly tempt me to the darkside lol

Thanks mate, yes exhaust was money well spent love it myself, go,s without saying that your motor is the dogs cahoona,s and can see the pride in it to mate, would nearly tempt me to the darkside lol
E51 all the way ha, do like a looked after e50 though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back