• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Jdm Combe Meet castle combe wiltshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it turns out the 86 alpharts is their annual meet and are meeting at Morrisons at 7-7:30 on Saturday morning
Mmmm, I bet loads of them are there dead early though. Cheers for the pre warning. We had best get there early then now so we can all meet togeather instead of being scattered around the car park. I bet we get moved on by Morrison's security for hogging their car park:pnot sure what time they open for business on a Saturday either.

I really wanted to wash the bus today after a week away camping... Weather is telling me no so far. o_O:weary_face:

View attachment 5373
Weather also looking dry for the whole day 🤘🤘
Yeah I saw the main ITV weather on the news today and it does look like tomorrow is gonna be nice and dry which is good albeit pissing down again in Swindon. Mine is all tucked up in the garage ready for tomorrow early doors leaving time. With all us Elgrands and all those oldfarts in Morrisons carpark it will look like Bristol docks export yard. We had best leave there before they do otherwise the que in will be massive.

Yeah I saw the main ITV weather on the news today and it does look like tomorrow is gonna be nice and dry which is good albeit pissing down again in Swindon. Mine is all tucked up in the garage ready for tomorrow early doors leaving time. With all us Elgrands and all those oldfarts in Morrisons carpark it will look like Bristol docks export yard. We had best leave there before they do otherwise the que in will be massive.
If I'm not there in time, don't wait, go on and I'll meet you there. Just leave a message on here and I'll pick it up. Should hopefully be there though.

I joined for inside info the post says they are leaving about 7:30 so should be ok

Well what a great day it was today @ JDM meet. I really enjoyed myself and meeting up and putting faces to names. Simpleh Loveleh it was. Weather was great and then got very hot and sunny. We had a great selection of Elgrands on show across the entire model range except E52 but all great examples to see and admire.

Thanks to all who managed to come along and enjoy the day and I hope you all got home safely too. Looking forward to the next meet up where ever and when ever. I have been thinking of maybe a possible meet at Brean Sands beach carpark @ Weston Super Mere maybe at some point as its quite central for all and doubles up a day at the seaside too.

Saw some awesome JDM cars there today and some other Simpleh Loveleh sights also!!! What!!!:p:cool: Be seeing you

I took a few mate but sadly at this time I cannot upload pictures anymore and Karl is on the case after the weekend away chilling. I gather others cannot post pictures either currently.
Ok hope its sorted soon. Glad you all had a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back