• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Jdm Combe Meet castle combe wiltshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll now be driving down on the morning as plans have changed. I am aiming to be at Morrisons, hopefully be up in time for that :yum

Looks like I've secured jimbo Anthony ticket as he can't make it , all a bit last minute was just gonna have the day out, no time for a proper spit and polish ,working right up to Friday evening, but do my best to clean her up a bit, don't, wanna let the side down, another e50 on the list tho l

Looks like I've secured jimbo Anthony ticket as he can't make it , all a bit last minute was just gonna have the day out, no time for a proper spit and polish ,working right up to Friday evening, but do my best to clean her up a bit, don't, wanna let the side down, another e50 on the list tho l
Don't worry about it mate. As long as you get there in one piece and enjoy the day that is all that matters.

Fitted something @Brendan1969 and @daddyof4 today!!!

And it’s not the wheels. All to be revealed Sat
Look forward to seeing it, what ever it is:cool: ive polished all my door shuts today and the bodywork again and pumped my tyres up to 40 psi all round. Also fitted my spare C-Tek battery conditioner lead to the battery for long periods of parked up if I have to. So glad ive got her indoors now and out of this horrendous rain we having today.

Look forward to seeing it, what ever it is:cool: ive polished all my door shuts today and the bodywork again and pumped my tyres up to 40 psi all round. Also fitted my spare C-Tek battery conditioner lead to the battery for long periods of parked up if I have to. So glad ive got her indoors now and out of this horrendous rain we having today.
I finished washing Jinx and then thunder lightening and hail. Could not put in garage as had to get daughter from Nursery😭😭

Oh well more cleaning Tomorro if it ever stops raining.

I finished washing Jinx and then thunder lightening and hail. Could not put in garage as had to get daughter from Nursery😭😭

Oh well more cleaning Tomorro if it ever stops raining.
The heavens have just opened again in Swindon mate:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Glad you got it sorted mate

Do we all smell then or are they having a trade stand in the inner circle:p
I think it's a tad early for some, especially if kids are going, mine aren't so it's easy to get away early. Some are just lazy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back