• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West JDM Combe - 9th Oct 2021 now booking

Will look to make it to Morrisons so that we can convey in.

Will be coming up from Somerset on the morning and have just checked and it is exactly the same travel time from my house to Morrisons as it is to Castle Combe and just 6 miles further.

Good news is that at that time in the morning hopefully the motorway wont be too busy.

Will look to make it to Morrisons so that we can convey in.

Will be coming up from Somerset on the morning and have just checked and it is exactly the same travel time from my house to Morrisons as it is to Castle Combe and just 6 miles further.

Good news is that at that time in the morning hopefully the motorway wont be too busy.
Yeah Morrison’s is literally like 10 mins away from castle Combe it’s the perfect meeting point :)

Will meet you all at Morrisons :D It's the next junction down the m4 for us 🥳🤣 Convoying down together sounds epic!

Hi gang. Is the stand closed to any more people? Got a buddy who just bought a 'grand who wants to join in?
Ta

5 days left to book!!!

booking closes on 20th if you want to come please book ASAP! :)

I’m booked in and confirmed for the Show & Shine… so I’ll probably be arriving much earlier than everyone else needs to, so don’t wait for me when you convoy in…I’ll probably be already there. If that changes, I’ll let you know.

im still waiting for castle combe to get back to me i paid in full for june and e-mailed them again today to get fresh tickets or some sort of confirmation that im still ok

im still waiting for castle combe to get back to me i paid in full for june and e-mailed them again today to get fresh tickets or some sort of confirmation that im still ok
I emailed the other day was told would receive them 2 weeks before the event

good i was /am getting a bit worried thought i was going to have to blag it with the old ticket :joy::joy:

I would love to come for the day, but I have to be back to Godalming for a party in the evening, I would probably have to leave the venue by 1500 hrs, is that doable on the site i.e. will I get away ok as it looks a very popular event, I looked up booked but it is asking for a club stand code?

I would love to come for the day, but I have to be back to Godalming for a party in the evening, I would probably have to leave the venue by 1500 hrs, is that doable on the site i.e. will I get away ok as it looks a very popular event, I looked up booked but it is asking for a club stand code?
Code is in the first post of the thread.

Back