• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West JDM Combe - 9th Oct 2021 now booking

What an absolutely fabulous day, best show We have ever attended,,,, great people fantastic elgrands and even god granted us with sunshine … he must be into jdms or drifting …. Wife is still buzzing and so am I . Hope every one else has a great time … M4 being shut was a kick in the swingers on the way home but good old wase took us through some lovely countryside ..thanks to everyone for making it such a great day ,even claptrap cleaned his bus I saw it with my own eyes. ….well done Winchester for his 2nd place with crazy 88View attachment 63156View attachment 63153View attachment 63154View attachment 63155

Great day, loved it!!! Always great catching up with old faces and meeting new ones 👋👋👋

Fantastic weather for an October day, T-shirt weather, and got sunburnt again 🥵

Thank you for organising today! As our first ever meet I was a little apprehensive especially tackling my kids alone due to an ill hubby who was super gutted to not be there. Everyone was lovely and all the Ellies together looked awesome!

Sunburn in October- what is this madness 🤣🤣

Fantastic day out today!! Probably one of the best shows I've attended! 🤗 even the mammoth 5 hour drive home hasn't put me of coming again next year. Lovely bunch of owners, great meeting up with everyone again, and finally meeting others I've not met before. Fantastic display of elgrands, awesome drifting displays and track racing. Thoroughly enjoyable day, thank you all 🥰

Few pics from yesterday taken first thing while some were doing a bit of cleaning

Attachments

• 20211009_080246.jpg
    20211009_080246.jpg
    523.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 20211009_080155.jpg
    20211009_080155.jpg
    568 KB · Views: 13
  • 20211009_080217.jpg
    20211009_080217.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 20211009_080035.jpg
    20211009_080035.jpg
    518.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20211009_080016.jpg
    20211009_080016.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20211009_075946.jpg
    20211009_075946.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 13
Fantastic day out today!! Probably one of the best shows I've attended! 🤗 even the mammoth 5 hour drive home hasn't put me of coming again next year. Lovely bunch of owners, great meeting up with everyone again, and finally meeting others I've not met before. Fantastic display of elgrands, awesome drifting displays and track racing. Thoroughly enjoyable day, thank you all 🥰
Great to see you all again and thanks for making the journey down, the E50 needed representation, and what an E50 it is 😍

It was a great event with so much packed into just 1 day, thanks to all the reps for getting this event on and the capturing the best stand location ever 👍

Glad you got back safely and we’ll put a plan together and get up to your neck of the woods next year 😀

Last edited:
Absolutely fantastic day,some stunning Elgrands and great company plus really enjoyed the drifting and looking around the other JDM cars and I think that Adrian was robbed, Crazy88 by far the best car in the show and shine. :party: :party: :party:

Trish even found her dream car a Lexus LS500 convertible in Terrane Khaki but at best part of £100000 its going to have to wait for when we win the lottery.
Thanks for the kind words and sentiments… to be honest, at a predominantly sports car show at a race track, I was very pleased for any recognition for an MPV!

My Elgrand got constant attention from the public all day and I was able to guide interested people to the ElgrandOC stand…

shame Adrian didn't get an award his was by far the best in the show and shine as crazy 88 shone and was showy so what did win and please dont say one of the scoobies

well i have just been looking through my dashcam to try and find the large meteor that came down at around half six as i was nearing j16 m4 but it only shows from when i drove into morissons i was not the only one to see it so if you got it on film it was very spectacular and multicolored

shame Adrian didn't get an award his was by far the best in the show and shine as crazy 88 shone and was showy so what did win and please dont say one of the scoobies
Adrian took second prize, which given it was a mostly sports car event is a massive achievement in my book!

well i have just been looking through my dashcam to try and find the large meteor that came down at around half six as i was nearing j16 m4 but it only shows from when i drove into morissons i was not the only one to see it so if you got it on film it was very spectacular and multicolored
Yeah I saw that!

Looks like you had a good day. My ticket never ended up coming for this stand. So bought another off another group and took my legacy instead.
Contacted combe but as in previous years they were pretty useless In helping

If anyone has photos or video of daisey on the circuit could you send them to me please ..I would love to see how she looks on a race track …

If anyone has photos or video of daisey on the circuit could you send them to me please ..I would love to see how she looks on a race track …
I have a little video.. message me your Email an il get it sent over.. or il have to add it onto YouTube to be able to post it on here 😂🤦‍♀️

Back