• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West JDM Combe - 9th Oct 2021 now booking

As soon as I have a booking code I'll post it up. We should have space for 10 vehicles. Here's hoping.
Andy, did you get a booking code @Stempyuno. Have now had my 1st Covid vaccination and raring to go. :party:

Andy, did you get a booking code @Stempyuno. Have now had my 1st Covid vaccination and raring to go. :party:
Nothing yet mate. Maybe they are waiting to see what happens in the lockdown review on Monday. I think we're in for another few months of uncertainty, but fingers crossed.

I have my tickets carried over to this year’s even, so fingers crossed🤞it will be on

hope this goes ahead should be a big turn out the first Haynes motor museum meet i think we had 22 so not bad for a south east/west gathering

Id be interested in this, I look it up

Will be looking to do my first meet up, so watching to find out how all the meets/tickets work!

Bagsy passenger seat on the track laps
Bagsy... Strapped to the kitchen sink 😂

Is be interested to attend to put faces to names. Sadly my bus looks a bit sad to go on any stand.

Been in touch with Combe Circuit and they are still planning to run the event and are currently sending out codes for booking a place on club stands, so shouldn't be too long before we can start buying tickets.

Listen up fools, club booking code is ELGRANDJDM. Enter your details here

If you have a voucher code from last year you can use it for a free ticket. You'll need to select a payment method at the end but it wont take any dosh. My ticket is booked.

If you want to book track time you can do this separately here

I have requested a stand for 10 vehicles. Once you have booked your ticket please PM me so I can keep track of who will be on the stand on a first come first served basis should it be oversubscribed.

Fill your boots.

Last edited:
just tried booking cant seem to get past amount can we only pay when it is open the amount page takes me to their home page

ignore the last message my pc being a slow div all booked yippee a big show :party::party::party::party:

Back