• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West JDM Combe - 5th June 2021 now booking

Stempy

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Trader
Reaction score
First Name
Stempy
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
I see Castle Combe are issuing vouchers for next years show to those who paid for this years cancelled event. Date is still provisional but might as well get the ball rolling if there's going to be a club stand. I know @Daddyof4 is now sadly Elgrandless so unsure what the South West region situation is.

Edit: See post #36 of this thread for booking details.

Last edited:

kfgas

Premium Member
E51 Owner
South West
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
Just been checking my e-mails and I have now been given a voucher code for this event..

They had already sent me a e-mail a couple of days ago,

Dear customer,

As you will already know, our JDM COMBE event for 2020 has been postponed to 2021 due to COVID-19. As a result of this, your order has been carried forward to this event.

In order to re-book for the event, you will receive an automated email from our booking system in the next couple of days with a voucher code. It is your responsibility to re-book your 2021 tickets/passes using this voucher code and full instructions as to how to do this will be included in the email.

The 2021 date for JDM COMBE will be announced very soon and tickets and passes will then be available.

As you purchased a club ticket, please note that your club admin will need to register for the 2021 event and you will need a Club Code to re-book. Please note, this does not have to be the same club you originally booked with in 2020.

If you wish to upgrade your ticket to an individual display pass, you can use the credit towards that instead and will be required to pay the difference.

Thanks for your support and we hope to welcome you back to the circuit in 2021.

Castle Combe Circuit

Hopefully see a few of you there.

Kenzie

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
paul
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
Depending on if date changes and we get a few going il get down 200 miles each way justvmake sure I top my gas up lol

Stempy

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Trader
Reaction score
First Name
Stempy
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East

Reverend RobP

Lap Dancing Vicar & Club Rep - Yorkshire
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
No I don't think we do at the moment. So it'll probably be up to one of the attendees to arrange the stand

Stempy

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Trader
Reaction score
First Name
Stempy
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Not sure if our erstwhile Southwest rep still has the club regalia, but it'll be good to have it if we have an official stand. Do you want to contact Castle Combe Circuit and take on the organisation?
Not far from me. Could help out if needed?

Stempy

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Trader
Reaction score
First Name
Stempy
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
That's the spirit. I guess you'll need to go to the Combe website and find out the procedure for booking a club stand and liaise with admin with regard to the regalia.

Lize

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
East Anglia
Reaction score
First Name
Liz
Elgrand
E51
Region
East Anglia
I may come along to this one as I have a friend close by.

Lize

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
East Anglia
Reaction score
First Name
Liz
Elgrand
E51
Region
East Anglia
Better get the suspension sorted before then :laughing:

Stempy

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Trader
Reaction score
First Name
Stempy
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Perhaps I will look into it myself then to see what the situation is.

Last edited:

Stempy

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Trader
Reaction score
First Name
Stempy
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
I've registered for a club stand, booking details to follow.

mikkb

Premium Member
South West
Reaction score
First Name
Mikk
Elgrand
Looking to buy
Region
South West
I'd like to come along to this, with or without Elgrand depending on how things go. Never been to one before and would be great to meet some peeps.

Stempy

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Trader
Reaction score
First Name
Stempy
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
As soon as I have a booking code I'll post it up. We should have space for 10 vehicles. Here's hoping.

Bob Edwards

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
robert
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
we have had ten at local meets so i think an all day at castle coombe with everything else should be achievable even my mrs said she would be up for a trip

kfgas

Premium Member
E51 Owner
South West
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
Just found the voucher credit code that I was sent by Castle Combe when they cancelled last years JDM so all ready to book for this years. Hoping it does not get cancelled again