• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JDM Combe 2020 buy your tickets here

Daddyof4

Here for life
South West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
download.jpeg

The date and tickets have been released for JDM Combe 2020. The date falls on 6.6.2020 (Saturday)
We have attended the last 2 years with a small number and last year won best small club 2019 😀 tickets are now on sale. If you are interested or want to purchase tickets please post in this thread.
Info in how to buy tickets are as follows
Visit The club zone, once in there you need to register and select elgrandoc from the drop down menu. Then it will as for a club code. This is ELGRANDJDM this will book your place on the club stand. Your Elgrand doesn't need to be a show car or modified to come along. There is plenty going on for all ages and I particularly enjoy the drifting display. There will be chance to purchase track time or parade laps if desired.
See the Website for more info 😀.
I will use this thread to update members of meeting times and event info required.

List of paid members.

1. @Claptrap
2. @Daddyof4
3. One eyed one horned flying @Purple People Eater
4. @KevT
5. Macca @Packa
6. @Sunshine19
7. @Phil1880
8. @Elementian & @Lisa-Marie
9. @Himiko
10. @Pricey_1966
11. @Stempyuno
12. @kfgas

Last edited:
Interested but the Mrs is planning a holiday around that time. Happy wife, happy life and all that. So will have to see what transpires.

Just booked my ticket and a slot on the afternoon 'slow parade session' now that I have that sweet exhaust tone and I might even clean the wheels for this one....

View attachment 26927

We have attended the last 2 years with a small number and last year won best small club 2019 😀

@Daddyof4, as we won best small club 2019 last year, do you think there's any chance they would put us into the 'Inner ring', that way the club would get a bit more exposure, or are stands dished out on a first come first served basis?

@Daddyof4, as we won best small club 2019 last year, do you think there's any chance they would put us into the 'Inner ring', that way the club would get a bit more exposure, or are stands dished out on a first come first served basis?
Hi mate, it's is done in order of club bookings and available space I'm afraid 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

shame its not the end of august im on holiday near there with the grand kids and parents all 12 of us :cold_sweat:

All information is here or check the website, fab day out. Don't delay get them today. Fab value at £15 per car lol

Just booked my ticket so we will be there and hopefully no incidents just before like last year 😀

Just booked my ticket so we will be there and hopefully no incidents just before like last year 😀

Perfect!

I bought one of these the other day, havent had time to test it yet but I’m sure it will come in handy at Castle Combe if anyone has a dirty van :)

Perfect!

I bought one of these the other day, havent had time to test it yet but I’m sure it will come in handy at Castle Combe if anyone has a dirty van :)

No dirty vans allowed lol there will be trophies

OK silly question. Just went to buy ticket for this event and after filling in all the gubbins, I only get charged for slow procession plus booking fee, but not for actual entry tickets. When I entered up for just entry tickets it wouldnt let me continue without doing track time... So I did but now confused.

OK silly question. Just went to buy ticket for this event and after filling in all the gubbins, I only get charged for slow procession plus booking fee, but not for actual entry tickets. When I entered up for just entry tickets it wouldnt let me continue without doing track time... So I did but now confused.
It should let you book club tickets going through club zone and the unique code in the main post. If you have issues message me 👍

Back