• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JDM Combe 2020 buy your tickets here

Having just got my Elgrand, I am looking at coming to this, my only question is that I will be changing the number plate over to my personal one, and when you buy the ticket it asks for the Vrm, shall I put the one that will be displayed at the event rather than the one that it has currently.

Having just got my Elgrand, I am looking at coming to this, my only question is that I will be changing the number plate over to my personal one, and when you buy the ticket it asks for the Vrm, shall I put the one that will be displayed at the event rather than the one that it has currently.
Hi yes it needs to be the plate on the vehicle attending the event 👍

View attachment 26927

The date and tickets have been released for JDM Combe 2020. The date falls on 6.6.2020 (Saturday)
We have attended the last 2 years with a small number and last year won best small club 2019 😀 tickets are now on sale. If you are interested or want to purchase tickets please post in this thread.
Info in how to buy tickets are as follows
Visit The club zone, once in there you need to register and select elgrandoc from the drop down menu. Then it will as for a club code. This is ELGRANDJDM this will book your place on the club stand. Your Elgrand doesn't need to be a show car or modified to come along. There is plenty going on for all ages and I particularly enjoy the drifting display. There will be chance to purchase track time or parade laps if desired.
See the Website for more info 😀.
I will use this thread to update members of meeting times and event info required.

List of paid members.

1. @Claptrap
2. @Daddyof4
3. One eyed one horned flying @Purple People Eater
4. @KevT
5. Macca @Packa
6. @Sunshine19
7. @Phil1880
8. @Elementian & @Lisa-Marie
Just paid, get us on the list 🤣🤣🤣

Just a questions as I haven't been to one of these before. Any problem bringing Dogs? It would be a long day and I would need to bring them up with me if I can make it?

Just a questions as I haven't been to one of these before. Any problem bringing Dogs? It would be a long day and I would need to bring them up with me if I can make it?
No only assisted dogs are allowed I think sorry. :)

Shame would have like to come up for that one:worried:

Looks like we will be deferring out trip abroad with this virus thing ATM so will look at buying tickets when back from EOC IOW trip.

Back