• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JDM Combe 2020 buy your tickets here

Assume everyone has had the same email today regarding the event being officially off for this year.
Nothing about it on the website, only that 500 participants and 500 visitors maximum allowed on the day.

Nothing about it on the website, only that 500 participants and 500 visitors maximum allowed on the day.

I think you're thinking of Beaulieu mate :)

Dear customer,

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED US PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL AGAIN. WE WILL BE REPLYING TO PREVIOUS EMAILS AS SOON AS WE CAN.

We are writing to you as you have purchased tickets/passes for 2020’s JDM Combe event at Castle Combe Circuit.

Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 pandemic causing major disruption to our events calendar, we have made the difficult choice to postpone this show until 2021.

There are now a number of options available to you in regards to transferring your tickets/passes to another event:

- Transferring to another 2020 event

You may directly transfer your tickets/passes to another 2020 event from the below:

Forge Action Day – 5 September

Action Day Finale – 10 October

Halloween Action Day – 31 October (highly recommended as there will be dedicated Japanese-only club areas in both the Paddock and Yellow areas of this event)

- Transferring to a 2021 event

You may instead transfer to one of our (provisional) 2021 dates:

Spring Action Day – 27 March

JDM Combe – 5 June

Summer Action Day – 24 July

Forge Action Day – 4 September

Action Day Finale – 9 October

Get in touch

Please inform us as to which event you would like to transfer to by emailing us with your details at info@castlecombecircuit.co.uk. We would appreciate if you could let us know before Monday 20th July 10am

Kind regards,

Dear customer,

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED US PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL AGAIN. WE WILL BE REPLYING TO PREVIOUS EMAILS AS SOON AS WE CAN.

We are writing to you as you have purchased tickets/passes for 2020’s JDM Combe event at Castle Combe Circuit.

Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 pandemic causing major disruption to our events calendar, we have made the difficult choice to postpone this show until 2021.

There are now a number of options available to you in regards to transferring your tickets/passes to another event:

- Transferring to another 2020 event

You may directly transfer your tickets/passes to another 2020 event from the below:

Forge Action Day – 5 September

Action Day Finale – 10 October

Halloween Action Day – 31 October (highly recommended as there will be dedicated Japanese-only club areas in both the Paddock and Yellow areas of this event)

- Transferring to a 2021 event

You may instead transfer to one of our (provisional) 2021 dates:

Spring Action Day – 27 March

JDM Combe – 5 June

Summer Action Day – 24 July

Forge Action Day – 4 September

Action Day Finale – 9 October

Get in touch

Please inform us as to which event you would like to transfer to by emailing us with your details at info@castlecombecircuit.co.uk. We would appreciate if you could let us know before Monday 20th July 10am

Kind regards,
As an organiser I haven't seen any such emails yet

Well for want of a better idea I have asked for my ticket to be transferred to next years event. Hopefully we will all survive that long. :dizzy:

Well for want of a better idea I have asked for my ticket to be transferred to next years event. Hopefully we will all survive that long. :dizzy:
I had also asked for my ticket to be transferred to next year as I did not really fancy any of the events for this year and also in the hope that we will attend as a club and things by then will be a bit more normal.

I've asked for mine to be transferred to next year 😊 Just have to remember now which could be an issue 🙄

is a shame that they have not been able to re-arrange a circuit for later this year

Back