• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JDM Combe 2020 buy your tickets here

Just booked, see you all there.
Hopefully weather will have improved between now and then and will be able to get out and get a few of the bits that I have for the van fitted and it will be more mellowed than at present.

Just booked, see you all there.
Hopefully weather will have improved between now and then and will be able to get out and get a few of the bits that I have for the van fitted and it will be more mellowed than at present.

Let's start seeing those yellow upgrades :)

Yeah, @kfgas Elgrand is called Mellow Yellow, as it’s gonna have loads of yellow bits :)
Not loads but a few,:party::party: want to keep it a bit subtle but still stand out and be a bit different.
Want to bring a bit of colour Inside the van and out.

Any updates on the new date for this event @Daddyof4 ?

I fired off an email to them earlier, no news as yet

Update: The email I sent to sales@castlecombebookings.co.uk failed... that's not a good sign :-( but just read this...

JDM Combe // Postponed - new date TBC
(Due to take place on Saturday 6th June - this event is now postponed).
If you have booked tickets, club passes or track time, you will be contacted with further details in due course.

We do ask that you kindly bear with us whilst we work to confirm new dates for these events but rest assured any bookings already made will be transferrable. Our offices are temporarily closed so we cannot answer any queries at present.

Last edited:
Any updates on the new date for this event @Daddyof4 ?

I fired off an email to them earlier, no news as yet

Update: The email I sent to sales@castlecombebookings.co.uk failed... that's not a good sign :-( but just read this...

JDM Combe // Postponed - new date TBC
(Due to take place on Saturday 6th June - this event is now postponed).
If you have booked tickets, club passes or track time, you will be contacted with further details in due course.

We do ask that you kindly bear with us whilst we work to confirm new dates for these events but rest assured any bookings already made will be transferrable. Our offices are temporarily closed so we cannot answer any queries at present.
No news yet, and I don't think any large events can be rearranged until more guidance from the government is issued.

No news yet, and I don't think any large events can be rearranged until more guidance from the government is issued.

Okay, cheers... I only ask, as I seem to have quite a bit of dosh tied up in various event company bank accounts at the moment... with no idea what's going on :-(

Me too, tickets bought for several events but none happening. All have the same response that they can't act until the government lets them and please let us keep your money or we'll go bankrupt. If that happens no one will be receiving refunds or attending events, guess it's not really anybody's fault so just have to wait and see how it all transpires.

Assume everyone has had the same email today regarding the event being officially off for this year.

Back