• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Jap Vs German meet Bath Somerset

Daddyof4

Here for life
South West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
As pointed out by @Snoo there is a Jap Vs German meet in Bath Somerset on 29th September (Sunday);9am start time.
This will make a great meet place with other interests also.
Postcode for sat nav ba1 9bj

Please let me know if you are interested in this.
Cheers Neil

Numbers
1. @Daddyof4
2. @kfgas
3 @Snoo
4 @Lisa-Marie

Last edited:
Put me down for this:)

Jap vs German... Axis powers car show but Italians dropped out? ;-)

Hoping to make this for sure. And not driving my Golf 😂

If you are going the distance, then after this, head back to Bristol for another Japanese car meet starting at 6pm!

Are there any toilets at the park and ride, does anyone know. and are they open on a Sunday.

If any one that is coming on Sunday has a code reader I would be grateful if they could bring it and have a look at my van for me as since I have had a flat battery and a replacement battery fitted it is showing on the dash as being in 4 wheel drive and I cant change it on the dash controls.
Not certain if it is actually in 4 wheel drive or whether it is just an error with the warning system but I have done a google search and think that all it might need is the fault code deleting.

Due to weather forecast and lack of interest, myself and other attending club staff have decided to cancel the meet. As far as I am aware the Jap Vs German will still go ahead, but as it's a car park with only toilets and a burger van. There will be more interesting events and hopefully dry ones.
Sorry for the short notice.
Neil
@kfgas
@Snoo
@Parentalnightmare

If any one that is coming on Sunday has a code reader I would be grateful if they could bring it and have a look at my van for me as since I have had a flat battery and a replacement battery fitted it is showing on the dash as being in 4 wheel drive and I cant change it on the dash controls.
Not certain if it is actually in 4 wheel drive or whether it is just an error with the warning system but I have done a google search and think that all it might need is the fault code deleting.
Disconnect battery again leave for 30mins

Remove internal control panel and disconnect. Re-attach after leaving 30mins

Reconnect battery

Assuming you not done so already

Disconnect battery again leave for 30mins

Remove internal control panel and disconnect. Re-attach after leaving 30mins

Reconnect battery

Assuming you not done so already
Cheers mate, have not really tried to sort out as the van is not being used at present so will give this a go in the next couple of days. Thanks for the info.

Back